Sleep schedule

Exercise works for my mates, but I'm limited in what I can do because both me knees have been torn up and I'm still feeling the effects, and me toes are knacked. But they also mentioned the staying awake all night thing and not taking a nap all day.
I'm also a very nocturnal person, have been couple of decades now, and just cannot sleep properly at all. Like a few people on this thread, I'm also a contant mind-talker, and just cannot stop. Also down to not working, which creates boredom which makes me restless, then the thinking starts. But usually if all else fails, I fall for a bit of bed-time extra-ciricular activities lol. Helps me sleep and puts me in good mood, and wake up happy.

I have no sleeping problems really, go to sleep about 11pm, and wake up 7am on school days, or 8-9am on weekends.

The only thing I'd change would be to be able to have a long lie on weekends, because I just can't get back to sleep after waking up :S

my method has a 80% success rate , give it 2 weeks and youll be normal in no time.

The week before exams my sleep pattern went a bit mental. One night I would try and get to sleep at about 2, by half 3 I gave up, went to the campus library and revised till 8am, and did whatever until 9pm and had a 15 hour sleep. Did this 3 times in a week, and serious altered what I did.
Have now been in a routine where if I can't get to sleep, I make myself stay up for as long as possible until I crash, With 8:15 lectures, it seems like a very stupid idea!

I went to sleep at 10 am today and woke up just before arsenal barca i've got college at 1pm tomorrow and don't know wether to stay awake til after college or go to sleep for about 2 hours. Either way its gonna be a really long day tomorrow.

I am not good when it comes to sleep, I kinda live off red bull ;)

But I don't play FM after like... 12

Old thread but meh.. Just in work now @ 10:45am and I'm nodding off at my desk, having to set an alarm on my phone just incase. I didn't sleep Friday night, went straight through and fell unconcious at about 3am Sunday morning, only to be woken up at about 10am as my step dad was off out to pick my mum and sister up from the airport. I was lied in bed for a further 3 hours until the football came on, rougher than 10 men. I don't know why I do it, every Monday I plan on getting early nights over the weekend but come Friday, I'm gagging for a drink and end up boozing through the night. Not doing myself any good, I've got massive bags under my eyes that I need to get rid of and my eyes are constantly bloodshot, I look like a right mess :(

**** sleep! I need to stop drinking but when I have more money than I know what to spend it on, it's difficult not to :(