Sleepwalking?

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 26
  • Views 876
R

rosenrot

Do any of you do it or have any funny experiences because of it?

My mum just slept walked then! She came downstairs for no reason just stood in the doorway and then went back to bed. :bigeyes:

I myself also have the ur tendency to sleep talk. Though after i've slept talked i always sort of wake up and hope i haven't actually said anything embarrassing. :p lol

Yeh I sleep talk a little. I'll say something then ill snap out of it and realise i'm talking to myself :D

Oh and another thing is, sometimes when i'm drifting off my whole body will spasm like i've just fallen over or something.

Ever happened to anyone? lol

i do that all the time i am always kicking or saying something daft i'm told.

Nah i dnt.

However i do have that dream where ur falling, scary!!!

yeh falling dreams suck, luckily they abrely ever occur

last night i was listening to my ipod n fell alseep, well was barely asleep, and i made a loud noise but was instantly aware of it and coughed to cover it :)

Haha smooth Gregor ;)

yeah ive been told i talk a bit n do the odd bit of snoring and when your jus about to fall a sleep and your legs kicks out when your thinkin about falling or somethin i actually enjoy that i usually end up jus laughin about it

dont think ive ever walked before though, although once when i was very drunk i got up for a **** and ended up goin back in the wrong bedroom in my house at uni and got in my mates bed but thankfully he wasnt there and i jus woke up in the morning and **** myself and didnt realise where i was for a while and jus ran back to my own bed and ive never told ne1 about it i was that embarrased!

that would have been class if you got spotted

yeah imagine if he was in there and id just got in and spooned him or somethin would hav looked a right bender!

even worse if he went 'mmmmm' or something

E.g Keith climbing in J.D's bed on Scrubs.

I think most/all people "spasm" when going to sleep, it's a stage of sleep when your body is shutting down, but your brain doesn't recognise it and tries to "bring you back to life"....or so i remember hearing.

I often mumble in my sleep, don't walk as far as i know.

apparently i quite often sit straight up and say something stupid like "what order are we going in", and once i was at a sleepover and my mate actually sleep screamed without waking

apparently i quite often sit straight up and say something stupid like "what order are we going in", and once i was at a sleepover and my mate actually sleep screamed without waking

FREAK

Oh and another thing is, sometimes when i'm drifting off my whole body will spasm like i've just fallen over or something.

Ever happened to anyone? lol

That's something to do with your heart. I get it sometimes, your heart skips a beat when you're resting and it makes you kinda feel like you're falling, and then your legs kick out :D A few weeks back I got that all the time.

yeah ive been told i talk a bit n do the odd bit of snoring and when your jus about to fall a sleep and your legs kicks out when your thinkin about falling or somethin i actually enjoy that i usually end up jus laughin about it

dont think ive ever walked before though, although once when i was very drunk i got up for a **** and ended up goin back in the wrong bedroom in my house at uni and got in my mates bed but thankfully he wasnt there and i jus woke up in the morning and **** myself and didnt realise where i was for a while and jus ran back to my own bed and ive never told ne1 about it i was that embarrased!

Lol that's quite funny. :D

Before i walked into my sisters room and started shouting at her while i was asleep, don't remember it like but my mum heard me! haha

That's something to do with your heart. I get it sometimes, your heart skips a beat when you're resting and it makes you kinda feel like you're falling, and then your legs kick out :D A few weeks back I got that all the time.

Is it quite weird when it happens like!

It interrupts all my thoughts when I'm trying to sleep i can't stand it! :p lol

i always seem to be in a light sleep and i will fall or trip and ill do that kicky thing and it wakes me up.

I think most/all people "spasm" when going to sleep, it's a stage of sleep when your body is shutting down, but your brain doesn't recognise it and tries to "bring you back to life"....or so i remember hearing.

I believe that's how Dr. Gregory House M.D. explained it :D