slickrick

Reaction score
hi i posting this new tactic because it worked for me across a few saves.

first up the testing save fixture
View attachment 184144
next up i will post up the formation and explain why i pick some of the roles.

right you can see that i use CWB that is because i am using the two IF on attack they basicly wide strikers that always cuts in and sit narrow so the wingbacks work almost like they playing on their own on the wings so pushing up to put that aggressive cross in and then track back when needed.

Next up is i like to play my BWM in the middle of the park and not the in the DM postion as he runs about like a headless chicken after the ball so i play a DLP to make some plays but also protect the deffence while BWM do this thing in the center of the pitch.

View attachment 184124

In pre season i set general training to balance and first two weeks i do fittness,then defending and after work on deffence i will change to attacking around the august period.i also let my AM to the OP instructions

Please tried the tactic and let me know if i can make any changes will post up more screen shots soon.

Last edited:
Downloaded the tactic and noticed its pretty much just a small tweak of Christian Eriksen's beautiful play tactic. Only changes are the AML to the same instructions to the AMR and one more instruction added to the wbs.

Downloaded the tactic and noticed its pretty much just a small tweak of Christian Eriksen's beautiful play tactic. Only changes are the AML to the same instructions to the AMR and one more instruction added to the wbs.

BUSTED

mate it was the wrong tactic uploaded the proper one is uploaded now and yes the concept is simular to CE own of course he is a tactic GoD but mines is far from it

I dont know what to believe anymore.. I feel so violated