Slight annoying problem

TeamTom

Reaction score
Hey

I've got a small problem with my 3D match screen, its not a HUGE problem but its just starting to become an annoyance now.

What happens is, when I go to change my tactics in the middle of a match I click the confirm tactic and then it takes me straight back to the Overview page, but it doesn't actually change back to the 3D match when there is a 'Key Moment' so I need to manually switch to it. Apologies if that made no sense what so ever.

If it did make sense to anyone, do you have any idea on how I can change it back to how it used to be or am I wrong in thinking that it did change automatically?

Thanks in advanced.

Hey

I've got a small problem with my 3D match screen, its not a HUGE problem but its just starting to become an annoyance now.

What happens is, when I go to change my tactics in the middle of a match I click the confirm tactic and then it takes me straight back to the Overview page, but it doesn't actually change back to the 3D match when there is a 'Key Moment' so I need to manually switch to it. Apologies if that made no sense what so ever.

If it did make sense to anyone, do you have any idea on how I can change it back to how it used to be or am I wrong in thinking that it did change automatically?

Thanks in advanced.

Yeah I know what you mean. I've had that before but don't know what to do. Although I don't use the 3D view. What patch/update are you using and how good is you computer/laptop?

When you start the match do you click "3D View" right?

Yeah I know what you mean. I've had that before but don't know what to do. Although I don't use the 3D view. What patch/update are you using and how good is you computer/laptop?

I'm using the latest patch and my PC is top of the range

Yeah, that happens to me, too. You mean 3D in classic view.In TV view that doesn't happen. What happens instead is that if you go see the stats of a player then you go to see 3D match in classic view.

I got no solutions for the problem, though, just adding other related problems.

It's simply there's no memory of the origin mode one had when going to tactical changes.