jordanj

Reaction score
I am currently 4 seasons into my game with Luton in the Championship. My game has benn running very slowly for a while now and it is getting ridiculous, everything is taking 5 times longer than it should. But when i start a new game it runs just fine, but i dont want to start all over again, so is there anyway i can get my game working faster. When i start a nw game my computer performance is 3 and a half stars.
Ive tried uninstaliing and reinstalling that doesnt work, i have cleaned up my local disk, my laptop is just a few years old so what is the proble? Any help would be appreciated.

Removing additional graphics/facepacks etc may help

What leagues do you have loaded? Try removing some that you aren't managing/ poaching a number of players from? I had 5/6 leagues and like you said after 3/4 seasons I had to go down to 2 or 3, essentially now I only have the one I'm playing in and 2 'big' countries for scouting regens etc

The problem is,the more league you select,the more regen players will show up thus increasing the database and making the game slower and slower as seasons pass
I have a mega slow laptop (desktop died after a Super Cup Final <)) so i have to select just one league,if i want to move to a different country,i load the new one and remove the original one..i just started my 8th season so far and the game is almost instant

1. load just 1 country
2. use the add/remove option if you get bored/game becomes slower
3. buy a new laptop/desktop (you could get one in monthly payments)
4. upgrade to an ssd
:wub:

214gb of memory free, tbh i have a lot of leagues, just the top ones from brazil, argentina, spain, france, germany, holland and england prem to conference. Il give it a try thanks.

I have quite a few leagues loaded england prem to n/s conf spain liga bbva to second division b germany first to 3rd div scotland prem to 3rd div and mls i have 8gb memory ive nearly finished my 5th season