619Tilt

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've spent days trawling through forums to try and speed up my FM2013 game. I've done everything everyone has suggested for general game play acceleration (apart from upgrading my computer). I've removed any unnecessary files and software, stopped anything unnecessary from opening on start-up and defragged and used ccleaner. The problem I still have is during the matches. When picking my side i use right-click to select a player for the next available position and this has been okay on previous FMs. In 13 it takes a few seconds to select the player and then I have to wait a few more seconds before i can click another button. Then during the match itself, the commentary goes so slow. I don't even use the match screen, all i do is watch the commentary (and the other stats that automatically appear on the main overview screen). Any ideas how to speed-up match play. I want to try and get rid of unnecessary stats on the overview screen such as latest scores etc, but don't even know how to do that.

Thanks

Intel Pentium Dual CPU T2390 @1.86GHz processor and 1.9Gb available memory