SM'12 Logos

No. Just... No.

Kidding, looks good mate :p

Nice work mate, i won't use 'em because the style is not my cup of tea, but they look pretty good :) I'd go for v1 over v2 if i were to choose :)

I think the first style looks better because the second is very pixelated on the inner edges of the outer ring.

I already have my EA logos ready for release :p....Not sure about the metal style of the insert....

I already have my EA logos ready for release :p....Not sure about the metal style of the insert....

Cheers for the info StuW, I just began making them as I liked the Fifa Style. But if your bringing out a pack theres not much point in me making a similar one.
Any idea when the release will be?

the arsenal logo looks squished. anyway nice idea Steve.

i cba, bu it would be nice if the metal areas get shades of the team colours, like blue for chelsea, red for arsneal, manu (darker red), and liverpool,

the arsenal logo looks squished. anyway nice idea Steve.

i cba, bu it would be nice if the metal areas get shades of the team colours, like blue for chelsea, red for arsneal, manu (darker red), and liverpool,

I know it does mate, its hard to make that logo fit and not be squashed. I have made the metal slightly transparent so it shows a faint colour of the titlebar in the logo and still has the detail :). So the Liverpool one will be Red home, black away and white 3rd.
I will show a preview of this later on as im only on my lunch hour now.