bozinis8

Reaction score
Hey fellas' i had an unanswered question during a chat with my friends,so I started this thread.The question is:Which is the team with the smallest Average age you have seen on FM 2011?

arsenals has to be pretty **** low...bet inter is the oldest as well :)

Not sure who has the youngest, but A.C milan has quite a high one

definately chelsea has pretty high average age and so does Milan

I have a game with a Portuguese team at the moment with a team called Portimonenese or something like that, I can never spell it, their team is filled with players in their low 20s and their best player is 23 years old.

just found one....its full of 18-years-old and even younger...their name is something like England U18 LOL :)

true.....juventus also,but Fiorentina,Napoli and palermo have pretty young squad...

My Blackpool team is the youngest in the EPL. The average age (I'm guessing here) is around 21/22.

I have a game with a Portuguese team at the moment with a team called Portimonenese or something like that, I can never spell it, their team is filled with players in their low 20s and their best player is 23 years old.

its portimonense not portimonenese and maybe it was sporting before they bought maniche

sporting is 25 and portimonense too
fc porto has to be the lowest 23

Last edited: