Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So i was told to get a feed club to loan the play out to but i dont really understand, I have bought a player from mexico, now he needs a WP how do i send him to the feeder club on loan?

Also how long does i take for the board to find me a feeder club?

Reaction score
You need to actually have a feeder club on another country (usually I get belgian teams). You then go to the player's profile, select Squad > Move to Affiliate and then select the club you want to move him to. He'll need to stay there for several years to qualify for a work permit though.
Upon request, they'll usually find a club within 2 weeks to a month I believe, never really timed it.

Reaction score
There is another way around it, but it also takes time. If the player starts getting international experience, you can just offer him a new contract, that will trigger a new Work Permit request and it should then be granted.

Reaction score
Wish there was a quicker way to do it other then using editors obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.