LennySUFC

Reaction score
I want to start a new save using a club that's a lesser known club sharing a city with a giant, so for example:
FC United of Manchester
Salsbury City
Paris FC
LUPO Roma

any other clubs that fit this category? I want a club that essentially non league/as low as it can get and to then build them into the city's number 1 side.

cheers

Rayo Vallecano is the small team rival for Real Madrid, currently in the Secunda Division so plenty of scope there.
Queens Park of the Scottish first division are rivals of both Celtic and Rangers.

Last edited:
Rayo Vallecano is the small team rival for Real Madrid, currently in the Secunda Division so plenty of scope there.
Queens Park of the Scottish first division are rivals of both Celtic and Rangers.
Queens Park are the only amateur side in the Scottish pro football league, and play at the 52000 seater Hampden Park... this could be a good one but one **** of a challenge!

Queens Park are the only amateur side in the Scottish pro football league, and play at the 52000 seater Hampden Park... this could be a good one but one **** of a challenge!
It will be a huge challenge on par probably with getting San Marino to win the world cup.

It will be a huge challenge on par probably with getting San Marino to win the world cup.
What about Edinburgh City? Obviously rivals to Hearts and Hibbs so not massive clubs.

If you want a London based club try Wealdstone FC based in Ruislip currently playing in the Conference South.
As an alternative to FC United of Manchester you could try Salford City.

Last edited:
Hahah I was gonna say I'm near Salisbury and have been wracking my brains for ages!
Only clubs I could think of anywhere near Salisbury were in Hampshire or Bristol and none of them are giants lol.

Only clubs I could think of anywhere near Salisbury were in Hampshire or Bristol and none of them are giants lol.

I like to think of Bristol City as a sleeping giant, but I know I am only kidding myself.. Anyway! I would suggest however a lot of London based clubs might be worth a look. For example Boreham Wood are in close proximity to Arsenal

Beaten to the Queens Park suggestion but Clyde are a small Glasgow (ish) club but without the amateur handicap.

Think I may try Queens Park, nothing like a challenge, aye? Just need to buy some Buckfast and Irn-Bru on the way home!

I want to start a new save using a club that's a lesser known club sharing a city with a giant, so for example:
FC United of Manchester
Salsbury City
Paris FC
LUPO Roma

any other clubs that fit this category? I want a club that essentially non league/as low as it can get and to then build them into the city's number 1 side.

cheers

Altrincham FC -Man Utd reserves/youth play here, get them to a level where you can play YOUR reserve games at OT or Carrington lol They are currently 19th in Evo-Stick Premier.

Salford - work with the Nevilles et al.