Smaller Leagues

DonkDonk

Reaction score
Hi,

Been searching for an answer, but nothing found.

Does a country actually get better if you keep improving your position in the European compeitions. You get more places in the comp, which improves money coming in to certain clubs. But does the league itself actually improve, because of the new money coming in. Say do the prize money amounts go up and such?

I'm asking because It would be great to actually go into a smaller country and get their whole league a lot better, but with prize money being so low, its very hard to do so. With that actually going up, money wouldn't be such a problem.

Thanks for help.

Yea the league does get better. I had a San Marino save where I got my club into the Champions League group stages a couple of years in a row. You get better regens and training facilities and even those youth players that don't make your squad are much better than those at the other league teams. Therefore you also improve the opposition squads as well.

It takes time though so be patient. It took me like 25 seasons to get to the Group Stages consistently

Check out my Additional Leagues for some small and obscure divisions

Last edited:
Thanks a lot Eric :)

I've become bored of managing clubs in England and other big countries. A challenge is what I want now :p. Might take a go on the San Marino one. cheers :)

Btw, is it easy to change the dates of when leagues start and such? I would like to make a new game in Sweden, but a tad annoying when the league starts. In some ways I want to do it, but in other ways I don't, as you know, feels a bit like cheating...

So played 7 season season snow and the TV money and prize money is still exactly the same as when i started, any chance this might ever go up? Getting hard work haha. Got to the knockout stages in European Champions League though woo