Thestaggy

Reaction score
I'm currently palying with Mossley AFC in the 8th tier of English football and in one pre-season game, there were 24 fans watching. What made it even funnier was that after conceeding the 4th goal en route to a 5-2 home defeat, the commentary said that the fans were beginning to leave. So, in a matter of minutes, there would have been nobody watching. Even funnier still, is that most of those 24 fans were probably players' family members, so it must have been tense later back at home.

Back in the day in the BSP with Alfreton I was lucky to get a crowd of 200, for really big games and towards the end of the season i was starting to get 900.

Now playing in front of 4409 in the championship lol

i used to get pretty tiny numbers at twerton park on my bath city save, but it was more than 24 lol :)

i did go to a game at twerton park IRL where there were about 50 people :)

IRL it was the release of our yellow away shirt when we were in the Championship - 3 :)

On FM I've no idea I don't pay attention to attendances...

32- in the lancashire senior cup against flixton for fc united (at flixton). unrealistic though as IRL we take thousands to flixton

I had 43 in my current save with Queens Park.

i had a 100 ppl in my LLM Russian Second division save.

Playing my Belarus save with RUOR in 2011, vs Orsha in the cup and 55 people turned up. Smallest league attendance was vs Gorodeya in 2014 with 71 people. Now 30 years after I'm drawing 60k+ people and could do with a bigger stadium.