chapman7

Reaction score
Looking to sell one of these but unsure on which one. Evans due to being on verge of turning 30 and then not playing much. Smalling - Not playing much first team football and got two years left on his contract.View attachment 265901

Smalling developed well for me. He dominates in the air. Evans is a good player as well, but at age 29, you'll probably want to sell him in his prime and get as much return as possible, then reinvest that money in a younger DC to groom behind Smalling.

I'd keep Smalling, younger and you should probably cash in on Evans while you can still get £10m-£15m.

I'm a Manchester United fan and Jonny Evans is utter *****!!!

Smalling developed well for me. He dominates in the air. Evans is a good player as well, but at age 29, you'll probably want to sell him in his prime and get as much return as possible, then reinvest that money in a younger DC to groom behind Smalling.

Yeah got a couple players in development ready to make the call to first team when I feel they are developed enough.

I'd keep Smalling, younger and you should probably cash in on Evans while you can still get £10m-£15m.

Yeah that is what I was thinking too but just wasn't sure on weather to keep him or not.

I'm a Manchester United fan and Jonny Evans is utter *****!!!
Yeah he's not the same player he was a few years back in real life that is but been an average team player on FM for years now.

Maybe sell both ?! :)
Sell Evans,Snalling's better !

I would but haven't got enough HG players to fill both but got enough for one of the departures, but will have enough to get rid of another if I feel needed at end of next season as Tielesmans will have become an HG player by then :)

Just had an enquiry for Rojo valued at £25 million not in need of selling nor need of keeping him he has been first choice CB for last two season currently in 2017 summer. Any thought?

Neither, Buy Süle(Hoffenheim) and Bartra(Barcelona). World class double:)

Looking to sell one of these but unsure on which one. Evans due to being on verge of turning 30 and then not playing much. Smalling - Not playing much first team football and got two years left on his contract.View attachment 856856

I'd keep Smalling
o.png

Would sell Rojo for £25m if you are getting 100% of transfer budget. He is a very good squad player as he is very solid backup at LB.

Would sell Evans before Smalling since he is older and will go down in value.

If you give Smalling a good run in the team and you do well he can be sold for £30m+ (usually Arsenal).

Then bring in a regen :)

In my experience neither are great as first choice CB for MUFC.

Neither, Buy Süle(Hoffenheim) and Bartra(Barcelona). World class double:)

Couldn't get either even if wanted to due to Sule moved to PSG coulple seasons ago has high wages and big value to so be a big fee if I could most likely but I'll look into him and Bartra signed new contract so big release clause high wages and first team starter so highly unlikely to get decent price :/

I'd keep Smalling
o.png

Did decide to keep him as he was better out of the two by performances and attributes.

Would sell Rojo for £25m if you are getting 100% of transfer budget. He is a very good squad player as he is very solid backup at LB.

Would sell Evans before Smalling since he is older and will go down in value.

If you give Smalling a good run in the team and you do well he can be sold for £30m+ (usually Arsenal).

Then bring in a regen :)

In my experience neither are great as first choice CB for MUFC.

His value is £25 million so wanting more than his value, and I use Blind for the back up Left Back rather than Rojo or Balanta.

Oh nice, I'll start giving him a run in the team more often then and yeah my save haven't produced many amazing regens yet :/

His value is £25 million so wanting more than his value, and I use Blind for the back up Left Back rather than Rojo or Balanta.

Oh nice, I'll start giving him a run in the team more often then and yeah my save haven't produced many amazing regens yet :/

His original contract has a buyout clause of about 25, unless you have renewed then that is the max you can get :(

Blind is very decent backup but I usually end up selling him for around 25 to 30 mil in 2nd or 3rd season (H)

His original contract has a buyout clause of about 25, unless you have renewed then that is the max you can get :(

Blind is very decent backup but I usually end up selling him for around 25 to 30 mil in 2nd or 3rd season (H)

Oh really? Doesn't seem to have it on mine and I've not renewed it since I started this save so maybe it's not on the recent update? Yeah I'm willing to sell but so far no one has made an offer yet.

Sell Evans and Rojo neither did it for me.

Dunno how it is in the latest database, but in the original database, Rojo was a beast at LB.

Dunno how it is in the latest database, but in the original database, Rojo was a beast at LB.

Never used him there due to Shaw making that his own when he's fit to play even keeps out Blind who tends to play very well too there!