Smartshirt designer2 question

coolestrock

Reaction score
Ive been using Smart shirt designer to make my own kits. There is a folder with all the designs by the kit makers that come with the SSD2 download, ive recently downloaded a template folder so i can add the number of designs to make more kits, however these templlates are different to the designs in the ssd folder and when i load them in i cannot change the kit colours.

Where can i find extra SSD kit designs so i can make more kits, or if possible how do i make the kit templates work with SSD2

I use smart shirt designer as well but you have create your own templates as the guy that made them has stopped, he posted a link to the orginal templates he converted here

He has also written a guide on how to create the templates which can be found here

I use smart shirt designer as well but you have create your own templates as the guy that made them has stopped, he posted a link to the orginal templates he converted here

He has also written a guide on how to create the templates which can be found here

Thanks,,,,i'll have a go at creating my own,,,not sure how good they will be lol