jrsadler

Reaction score
Have you ever had a season were you've completely smashed all expectations? I've just completed my first season with Ajax and have ended up, not only winning the league title, but surprisingly the Champions League also! After finishing 2nd in my group (Barcelona, Roma & Shakhtar) I defeated Porto, Juventus & PSG on route to the final. We weathered an 87 minute Real Madrid onslaught, and then nicked it with a late penalty!!

Nice one. I didn't get sacked in my first season with Luton. That was exceeding my expectations lol.

Wow! Very nice, i am ajax also now in 2nd season.
First season won the league and made it to quarter final championsleague, losing 2-1 to dortmund on aggregate ( which i thought was good to).

Which players did you buy and what tactic/formation are you using?

I won the championship with leeds in my first sesson and then guided them to a 13th place finish in the premiership which isn't too bad!

Using a 433 formation that I created myself - midfield 3 consisting of an anchor man, box to box and deep lying playmaker, 2 inside forwards and an advanced forward.

GK) Cillessen
RB) Van Rhijn
CB) Veitman
CB) Riedewald
LB) Boilesen
A) Cubas (Boca)
CM) Klassen
CM) Schone
LW) Fischer
RW) El Ghazi
ST) Luan (Gremio)

Sold a few and invested the money in 2 players. That's why I was so surprised when we won the ECL.

Wow! Very nice, i am ajax also now in 2nd season.
First season won the league and made it to quarter final championsleague, losing 2-1 to dortmund on aggregate ( which i thought was good to).

Which players did you buy and what tactic/formation are you using?