SirSmithy3

Reaction score
Here are the ten players with the clubs that are first to snap them up!

Gueiprola Malfeni:

View attachment 187713

After rejecting clubs such as A. Madrid and Tottenham, Malfeni signs for BPL heavyweights Chelsea.

Andy Smith:

View attachment 187715

Commanding centre back Andy Smith signs for Birmingham after recieving offers from A.Madrid and Newcastle!

Shaun McMillan:

View attachment 187716

Young Spanish McMillan had plently of great teams after his signature but ends up signing for Spanish giants Real Madrid.

Danny Newton:

View attachment 187717

After getting offers from many Italian top teams, Newton decides to sign with Juventus!

Jesus Christ:

View attachment 187719

Tottenham's savior? Jesus Christ rejects offers from other Premier League clubs to sign for Spurs.

Juan Moreno:

View attachment 187721

Juan Moreno, the young striker from Ecuador, rejects offers from England and Italy to sign for Valencia.

Gabriel Shotwell:

View attachment 187724

Young American Gabriel Shotwell rejects several clubs including Liverpool to sign for Tottenham Hotspur.

Jak Katterfield:

View attachment 187726

Shot-stopper Katterfield gets his chance to shine as he signs with Championship outfit Burnley.

Diego Maradona:

View attachment 187728

Argentinian attacking midfielder Diego Maradona rejects a big offer from Arsenal to sign for Italian big boys Inter.

David Graham:

View attachment 187730

After taking a while to consider his offers, the young 'keeper signs with Scottish giants Rangers.

ON OTHER NEWS: Gabriel Shotwell has already signed a pre-contract, meaning he will stay with Spurs until June 2015.

Will update it every January and at the end of a season! :)

Hmm interesting decision. Decent place to possibly get some playing time sooner then later... Liverpool's youth setup isn't much different so may actually be a good choice!

Oh I just noticed that Gabe already got a future contract! Way to go buddy!

Last edited:
January 2011 Update!:

In December 2010 Andy Smith made a sub appearance for Birmingham in the Prem, becoming Birmingham and The Premier Leagues youngest ever player! Other than that he has has a fairly unfornunate season, picking up several injuries.
Juan Moreno also had his chance in a competitive game, starting for Valencia in the Spanish Cup, getting a goal as well!
Jesus Christ has had a sub appearance in the league for Spurs, and had a start in the Carling Cup!
Also as Spurs, Gabriel Shotwell got a sub appearance in the Carling Cup.
Jak Katterfield got a chance in the cup for Burnley, letting in one but leading Burnley through to the next round!
Shaun McMillan, well he has started 4 games and came on as a sub 3 times for the mighty Real Madrid! I couldn't believe it so here's a screenshot!
View attachment 187770

Meanwhile in Italy, Maradona and Newton are regulars at under 20 levels! Gabriel Malofeni and David Graham are also regulars at youth level! :)

More tomorrow!!

Last edited:
Am happy a got Rangers,and happy regular at under 20 levels too

Last edited:
Shaun McMillan looks scarily good! Regular at under 20 level at 15, pretty decent for Inter Milan.

Wonderful Hamstring problems... Glad Shotwell is making his mark in non-competitive matches though! I see he's got 4 youth caps, did he declare for the US or Ireland?

Wonderful Hamstring problems... Glad Shotwell is making his mark in non-competitive matches though! I see he's got 4 youth caps, did he declare for the US or Ireland?

I can't see anything about him declaring, but his youth caps are for USA, and also he says he is happy to be part of USA's u.20 setup! :)

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

August 2011 Update

No one moves clubs as they each try and prove their worth in the youth sides!

I can't see anything about him declaring, but his youth caps are for USA, and also he says he is happy to be part of USA's u.20 setup! :)

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

August 2011 Update

No one moves clubs as they each try and prove their worth in the youth sides!

Thanks! Good to know. Out of curiosity, I know none of them are making a huge impact on their clubs quite yet, but how are our clubs performing so far? Is anyone getting tutoring? Anyone being tipped as the next ...?

Okay mate, at January ill put a pic of the leagues players are in, and also their personal stuff! :)