Smooth'16 Logos Megapack

TeeTempzz

Reaction score

After the success of Smooth’15 last year. We have returned with a bigger and better logo pack for Football Manager 2016. Not only have we added more leagues, we have gone through and updated the current team logo’s to the 2015/16 season.

> *NEW* All playable leagues covered plus much more!
> Clean and sleek look, easy on the eye. Suitable for all skins!
> Competition logos also included.

Download NOW!

How to add these in your FM

Step 1
Download the .zip archive and use a tool such as 7-zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for MacOSX to extract the folders.

Step 2
Cut and paste the extracted folder to:
Windows: \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\graphics\logos\
Mac OS X: /Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2016/graphics/logos/

Create folders “graphics” and “logos” if they don’t exist already.

Step 3
Run Football Manager 2016 and go to: Preferences > Interface

Click Using caching to decrease page loading times “OFF”
Click Reload Skin when confirming changes in preferences “ON”
Confirm!

We will be planning an update file in the coming month Smooth'16 1.0 . Sorting out more leagues and fixing missing logos. We are looking to make this update as complete as possible. If you'd like a new league, country or a particular team added please say. If you've noticed any mistakes with the current logopack also speak up!

Thanks to everyone whose downloaded so far we appreciate your support!

Not working

Placed the file next to the facepack and kits but its not working but they are,any ideas.

Thanks.
Sorted clear cache....

Last edited:
Hey man, really nice work with the logo pack!

I've been looking around a bit and I've noticed that the Belgian's 3rd division hasn't been completed yet.
Also, in the Belgian 1st division, the logo of Mouscron-Peruwelz seems to be located a bit more to the right than the other logos.

These are a couple of things I've noticed.

Cheers

Hey man, really nice work with the logo pack!

I've been looking around a bit and I've noticed that the Belgian's 3rd division hasn't been completed yet.
Also, in the Belgian 1st division, the logo of Mouscron-Peruwelz seems to be located a bit more to the right than the other logos.

These are a couple of things I've noticed.

Cheers

Hi mate thanks for this I will make sure it's updated when we release the update file. If you find anymore just let me know!

Hey TeeTemp this might be a bit much so don't feel inclined but is it possible you could upload it to the steam workshop? I can only use steam workshop stuff for some reason. Again ignore my rudeness u don't have to!

Hey TeeTemp this might be a bit much so don't feel inclined but is it possible you could upload it to the steam workshop? I can only use steam workshop stuff for some reason. Again ignore my rudeness u don't have to!

Hi Bupp, I've never uploaded anything to the steam workshop before but I don't mind doing it for you. If you have any information on how to do it let me know. I will look into it so you can also enjoy the logos :)

Thanks enjoyed the logos!! Would appreciate if you could add the lower leagues in Brasil and Argentina.

• Includes 230 logos (Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, Oceania & South America countries)
  • Complements the Smooth’16 logos nicely.
  • Download and extract into your graphics folder. Check your preferences settings in game and you’re all good to go

• CLICK IMAGE TO DOWNLOAD!

s12-banner-nations-circle.png

• Includes 200+ logos (Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, Oceania & South America countries)
  • Compliments the Smooth’16 logos nicely. Version 2 replaces the small logos with flag circles but the normal international emblem still remain! Great combination.
  • Download and extract into your graphics folder. Check your preferences settings in-game and you’re all good to go!
Download Now

brazil.png

Smooth’16 Logos – Update 1.0

View attachment 189821

We are back with update 1.0! Adding more logos, bringing more fixes to existing club logos and competition logos. Make sure you re-download this and follow the instructions below to enjoy the full benefit of the Smooth’16 Update 1.0.

Extract the « RAR » file, copy the folder « Smooth’16 – Update 1.0 » in this path: Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2016 / graphics.

Make sure you delete the original smooth’16 logo pack you have in your graphics folder and replace it with new file. Restart Football Manager 2016 and you’re all ready to go.

Thanks for the all the positive comments! I have some good news we are now doing a request service. Either request what you want (Logo, League, Nation) here or head over to the website! Let me know if this interests anyone.

I you want help with Australian lower league logos then I can send some over if you want I have all of clubs logos that are in the game and some others that aren't

I you want help with Australian lower league logos then I can send some over if you want I have all of clubs logos that are in the game and some others that aren't

Yeah sure send me a private message