Great work Zyndar!

Good effort done to create something a bit different that works well vs AI :)

I dont play as much as i used to, but since im on a 280 games win streak with TFF i think this might be what i need to do a new save!

thanks for the contribution to the community Zyndar!

Great work Zyndar!

Good effort done to create something a bit different that works well vs AI :)

I dont play as much as i used to, but since im on a 280 games win streak with TFF i think this might be what i need to do a new save!

thanks for the contribution to the community Zyndar!

what version was you using with tff?

quarter of the season gone and looking like a very good tactic.....awesome job, well done

Great start! Are you using the original or the striker version?

i keep alternating, depending on how my players are doing and on injuries, i would say im mainly using the striker version

I was altering between latest strikerless and the odd striker just swapping mentality and cm roles depending on game.
In some i even moved 1 amc to libero xD

I only played tuch due to nto to much time and i think my team is just so strong now with a good tactic i cant lose even if i get fm'ed.

If i do struggle i just load pandemo up last 30 to get some variety and it seemed to work well since i havent lost and last season i let in 9 goals only in PL.

I got Donnarumma in goal (excellent)

Pirola as WBR and Benzin (Lyon, might be regen) retrained to WBL

Ruggani + 2 regens as CB

Pogba + regen CM

Dybala, Fernando (regen 195 PA) and Ødegaard/Regen in AMC slots.

Playing tuch i think does not work to well as far as realisticly since u go so fast forward and grab the best players.

I will use Zyndars tactic and start a new save now to try with another tactical approach :)

This is Zyndars post so i prefere to talk about his creations!

More to come...

Sheer brilliance, both versions mate! Simeone is asking for advice :D

amazing tactic! defo the best what you can get with "Wingers" :)

1st season with Nottingham Forest (predicted 15th in the championship)..........EFL cup winners!!!

Going to start using this in my sociedad save at start of my 2nd season with them

I am scoring evenly from crosses and through balls, which makes this one pretty effective. Using the ST version btw.

Ive had some decent results but nothing incredible. Lovely forward play with wingers coming in, if you didn't know formation you'd swear they were inside forwards. But i'm leaking goals, unsurprisingly against top sides, but surprising non the less given the DM cover.

Any recommendation on player attributes - other than the obvious ones that go with roles??

It works very nicely with some of the great 3-5-3-0 tactics knocking about, keeps the opposition guessing.

You have to adopt it... i was estng it with leicester and yup i was leaking goals as well... probably just becouse of high defensive Line... Try Pacman V2 its better zyndars tactic... works like a charm ;)