Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Snake on Youtube

My spoon is too big.
Reaction score
I don't know if this has been posted anywhere before, of if it deserves it's own thread (I believe it does, but sorry if not) but I just found this out...
If you go onto Youtube, start any video and pause it at 0:00, then go on fullscreen. Hold down the left and up arrow key, then let go, and the, as if by magic, you have a game of snake... I don't have a clue why, or how long this has happened for, but it pleased me, a lot.

My spoon is too big.
Reaction score
i noticed this recently also. XD
I don't even find the game that fun, but just the novelty of it being on Youtube, and "hidden" like that, makes it so much more enjoyable.

Like a glove!
Reaction score
Doesn't work for me? :$

Reaction score
I'll try this now, But seriously who finds these things they need to get a job they have way too much time on their hands XD

Reaction score
I don't know if this has been posted anywhere before, of if it deserves it's own thread (I believe it does, but sorry if not) but I just found this out...
If you go onto Youtube, start any video and pause it at 0:00, then go on fullscreen. Hold down the left and up arrow key, then let go, and the, as if by magic, you have a game of snake... I don't have a clue why, or how long this has happened for, but it pleased me, a lot.
doesnt work for me :(

WINNING
Reaction score
Worked for me, not that fun really, just find it somewhere else.

But yeah it is interesting.

Reaction score
Haha it worked for me ( I used the justin bieber getting shot on csi video :D now I shall close youtube as it's boring me after 10 seconds.:p

Like a glove!
Reaction score
Heh, got it now. Fun for around a minute.

My spoon is too big.
Reaction score
Maybe I worded it all wrong? Not sure. It's not much fun anyway aha

Reaction score
someone post a screenie of it as i dont work for me

EDIT: It works now

Like a glove!
Reaction score
someone post a screenie of it as i dont work for me
Go on a video, full screen it. Pause the video, then resume. Hold down the left arrow key for about 3 seconds, then hold down the up arrow key for a second or two, then let go. Should work.

Reaction score

Thats all it does :p btw yes it is jamie oliver and it was the first video i seen XD

My spoon is too big.
Reaction score
=0 You can do it with an image of the video as the Background? Mine's just been blank aha

EDIT: It's a lot easier with just a black screen...