Sneijder pledges future to Inter

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Wesley Sneijder moves to end speculation over his future by insisting he wants to stay with current club Inter Milan.

More...

Apparently neither MUFC or Chelsea were willing to mett his 7m net salary so he can stay at Inter, there are cheaper options around :)

Bollocks to you then and your high net salary you greedy git!

Apparently neither MUFC or Chelsea were willing to mett his 7m net salary so he can stay at Inter, there are cheaper options around :)

7million net. What the ****, That means after tax right? So he wants like 12 million a year salary or what?

7million net. What the ****, That means after tax right? So he wants like 12 million a year salary or what?

those are the rumours flying around, it may be a bt exaggerated but all that will add up to around 200k p/w .... no way we are going to splash that kind of cash on him, he did not have a great 2010/11 season anyways and he is unproven in the PL

Tax brackets; he'd be on 14M £ as he earns more than 150,000£. ******* ridiculous. Government would be literally taking half of his salary.

Tax brackets; he'd be on 14M £ as he earns more than 150,000£. ******* ridiculous. Government would be literally taking half of his salary.

Oh

Well it aint getting that.. So have fun in your 2nd rate league, winning **** all again next year, Mr Sneijder.

Well it aint getting that.. So have fun in your 2nd rate league, winning **** all again next year, Mr Sneijder.

What does he care? It's Britain and England that lost out - he's a quality player that would add something to the EPL, and a few million in taxes.

What does he care? It's Britain and England that lost out - he's a quality player that would add something to the EPL, and a few million in taxes.

I suppose he'd care that he will probably finish his career without playing in the best League in the world while he had numerous chances to do so

I suppose he'd care that he will probably finish his career without playing in the best League in the world while he had numerous chances to do so

He's won the Champions League?

And it was Manchester and Chelsea who were interested, not a Spanish side ;)

He's staying just for the money cause i truely doubt that he will win anything again at Inter.

I hardly see that as him pledging his future to Inter. And I'm sure he said pretty much the same thing last week? Still wouldn't be surprised if he leaves Inter.

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Semantics; he's won the toughest competition;p

No he hasn't he came runner-up!

I hardly see that as him pledging his future to Inter. And I'm sure he said pretty much the same thing last week? Still wouldn't be surprised if he leaves Inter.

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

No he hasn't he came runner-up!

Champions League > World Cup imho.

And if he likes Italy, I don't see why he would leave.

Or maybe he's staying because he's settled with his wife in Milan. It takes a lot to uproot and move to a different city and culture...

Good news. Don't like him. Now Mr. Ferguson, please try and buy Modric :)