Sneijder says Mourinho will be Manchester United manger after Sir Alex

dosanjh7

Reaction score
Wesley Sneijder has hinted that Jose Mourinho will one day replace Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6345805,00.html

Personally i dont want him, he spends too much wherever he goes, and has no idea what 'youth' means, but with the new homegrown rule it might change that, he's a top class manager no doubt though, oh and that last line

"When he talked about it, he was like a little kid. He was so excited. It really turns him on."

LOL

this was posted about three weeks, its old news.

im hoping he will become the new manager however, Sir Alex still has a good 3 or 4 years in him i think.

oops sorry didnt know saw it on Skysports News earlier thought id share it

I thought Man utd would always be his destination but now that he's at Madrid ........
Then again he probably won't be at Madrid for long, as he only stays at a club for 2-3 years.

He will be Manchester United manager after Sir Alex Ferguson retires, that is clear, and he will lead manchester United to glory, once again, unfortunately :(

He would be a good manager there but unless Jose get's sacked at Real then Man Utd are gonna have a had time trying to get him to come because he is supposed to be really happy at Madrid.

I dont want him at United if he buggers off after 2-3 years thats what the people at United will be looking into i reckon, i mean ok 2-3 years of sucess and then you have to bring in another manager, would want a manager too stay for a while

He would be a good manager there but unless Jose get's sacked at Real then Man Utd are gonna have a had time trying to get him to come because he is supposed to be really happy at Madrid.

doesn't matter whether he is happy there. madrid sack managers for winning the la liga (Fabio Capello) so Jose is going to have to at least win the treble you feel this season

Oh God....the man has not even began his Real Madrid stint properly and now we are speculating his next job,give it a break lads,I also think he will probably go but lets not discuss too much until SAF retires

Aha would be nice to see Jose without the amount of money hes had in his previous clubs... I hope he fails his home record @ Madrid :p