Sniper:Ghost Warrior

playin'fm

Reaction score
Does anyone play this game?What do you think about the game?

In my opinion it looks boring and rubbish, multiplayer doesn't look appealing either at all due to there only being snipers so it would be an insane camp fest.

i find this game dull and stupid,wats the point of having only snipers in Multiplayer every idiot will only be camping

Gameplay footage: Pc

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0caVto3HN8s"]YouTube- Sniper: Ghost Warrior Gameplay (PC HD)[/ame]

will be looking to get this, love thinking shooters. give me a game like this, or ghost recon,over call of duty any day

Well that was boring :(.
The devs are looking to make this game closer to real-life rather than go the Modern Warfare route. So, don't expect any hollywood-ish run-n-gun gameplay. Plus, keep in mind that this game employs a bit of bullet-drop, bullet-travel time and wind as well.

This game looks like a spiritual successor to Sniper Elite - a game for sniping enthusiasts. It's not recommended for COD or Halo fans.

ok played this game. and its *****. not because the idea is *****, the odea is brilliant, but the game has been poorly executed its buggy, the ai breaks in places. this game needed another 4-5 months and it could have been a 9/10 game, instead of 5/10 **** you wouldnt even wanna rent. was really looking forward to this too

ok played this game. and its *****. not because the idea is *****, the odea is brilliant, but the game has been poorly executed its buggy, the ai breaks in places. this game needed another 4-5 months and it could have been a 9/10 game, instead of 5/10 **** you wouldnt even wanna rent. was really looking forward to this too

shame to hear that. The graphics look great.

Yeah, I just recently found that out. lol This game is NOT the spiritual successor to Sniper Elite. There's a truckload of bugs plaguing the game. It's a mess.