Snoods to be banned.

• Thread starter Thread starter AldoKemp-1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 2K
Good to see Fifa are making sure the safety of players is parramount. Remind me where is the 2022 world cup being held again??

wow, find something more useless to investigate and debate on...

This is just something to scapegoat/cover up everything else that is going on.

So how about the issue of goal line technology? No way, player fashion is way more important than that menial issue!

Nice to know the ban will be implemented on July 1st. Prime snood wearing time of the year.

FIFA conference:

Official #1: I think we should introduce goal line technology
Official #2: I agree it is costing teams vital games
Blatter : *looks shifty* Hey guys why don't we just ban snoods instead?
Everyone: Yeah that makes sense to me. That's why you're the president!

This obviously happened

Glad to see them gone, but there are surely more important issues. Nasri won't look like as much of a **** anymore!

Good Work FIFA, forget corruption, goal line tech etc. Snoods are clearly the biggest issue out there.

Morons

They have said that it is mainly because snoods are 'not part of the uniform'. Then ban gloves, legwarmers etc. If your going to ban 1 thing you have to be consistent. Or are they just setting an example to the referees.

Health and Safety reasons..

Make sense really, if a player is running threw on goal and someone grabs his snood it could injure him, you could say it's optional, but i'm sure refs don't want to bother about another aspect of the game.

Health and Safety reasons..

Make sense really, if a player is running threw on goal and someone grabs his snood it could injure him, you could say it's optional, but i'm sure refs don't want to bother about another aspect of the game.

You could just as easily grab the neck of someones shirt and pull them back though or just pull their shirt

Sepp Blatter said something like.. 'there not part of the uniform'.

Which, if that's the case, why are under-armour and things not banned.

Fifa need to sort out goaline tech, and the mess that will be the 2022 world cup, rather than these mindless and meaningless issues.

You could just as easily grab the neck of someones shirt and pull them back though or just pull their shirt

Yeah, so why add another thing for people to pull? They need to man up and just run about! then they wont need a piece of cloth round their neck.

Undergarments are allowed as they are skin tight where as a snood could have the potential to strangle a player. Good call. Rugby players have been laughing at our soft footballers for this.

And goal line tech has been now discussed within FiFa now. They are waiting for companies to submit their ideas.

Just turned on sky sports news and heard it have no link yet but will look around

Snoods will be banned from the 1st of july. Nice to know how the Fa spend their time.. Deciding what clothing to ban players from wearing rather than sort their ****** rules out !

daily mail
bbc sport

Thats just some links to why they are to be banned.. I know they aren't most reliable however I heard it on SSN so must be true.

To be fair I wouldnt fancy wearing one in July anyway. Bit too sweaty :)

Back