Snooker Thread.

AldoKemp-1

Reaction score
The big tournament is here in the masters. Who do you think will win it ? Who do you want to win it ? Who is your favourite snooker player and why ?

Masters last 16

Mark Selby - 4 Mark King - 6
Shaun Murphy - 3 Jamie Cope - 6
Mark Williams - 4 Ding Junhui - 6
John Higgins - 4 Graeme Dott - 6
Ali Carter - 5 Peter Ebdon - 6
Stephen Maguire - 4 Marco Fu - 6
Ronnie O'Sullivan - 4 Mark Allen - 6 Come On Marky Boy!!!
Neil Robertson - 6 Stephen Hendry 4.

Masters Quarter Final

Mark King - 1 Jamie Cope - 6
Ding Junhui - 6 Graeme Dott - 2
Peter Ebdon Vs Marco Fu - Tonight at 7pm
Neil Robertson 2 - Mark Allen 2 - Currently Playing (Just on a break)

Masters Semi Final

Jamie Cope Vs Ding Junhui - Game will be played 15/1/11 at 7.30pm

Ebdon/Fu Vs Robertson/Allen(hopefully Allen) - Game will be played 15/1/11 at 1pm

Masters Final
Cope/Junhui vs Ebdon/Fu/Robertson/Allen - Final will be played 16/1/11 at 2pm & 8pm-Till whenever the game ends depending on how good a final it is.

My favourite player and the one I would like to win is Mark Allen I have always watched him since pretty much the start of his professional career when I can. He is a great player. And more than often beats Rocket Ronnie. Hasn't hit the heights yet of winning trophys and is now currently taking on the World Champion Neil Robertson.

Anyone else watch/watching the snooker ?

dont want to spam your thread but i find snooker the most boring sport ever sorry :(

dont want to spam your thread but i find snooker the most boring sport ever sorry :(

Lol there is alot of people who do find it boring, Personally I think its a great game, Hard to play aswell quite challenging. And when you watch Ronnie O'sullivan on his top form it's just remarkable to watch! Just showing you old clips of previous finals and a women streaking in snooker XD have you ever seen the likes of that in a boring sport XD

Ahah my mom loves to see this, i love to play it , but i find it boring to see :p

Wow.... If I was any near Britain - wouldn't have missed a tournament. I used to go in for basketball for about 5 years, but still prefer watching snooker rather than basketball...

Lol there is alot of people who do find it boring, Personally I think its a great game, Hard to play aswell quite challenging. And when you watch Ronnie O'sullivan on his top form it's just remarkable to watch! Just showing you old clips of previous finals and a women streaking in snooker XD have you ever seen the likes of that in a boring sport XD

also that i cant play snooker/pool for **** either :p

I play better after numerous drinks lol

Lol, I'm not the best player in the world either tbh XD, I need to start going more, the more you play the better you get :p The main thing is which most people don't do is its best to look at the ball your going to hit rather than looking at the cue ball or the pocket. Neil Robertson Vs Mark Allen game has resumed after the interval :D

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

And my snookers been ruined thanks to my little cousins coming in from school and demanding cartoons to come on, not amused!!