Snooker World Championship

shaun_lufc

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has been watching the snooker this year and who you think will win it?
my tip was neil robertson but looks like he'll lose to o'sullivan so im going to go with john higgins

I've watched bits and pieces. I have no idea who is winning or what round it is. I used to love watching it late at night when nothing else was on, but they havn't really shown much late night snooker this time :(

Snooker is as boring as cricket.

Nice and constructive there Kris :p

I'll go for O'Sullivan...i usually try an get bits on bbc2 but my recpetion at uni is **** for that

how did I know that Lloyd's post would be something abysmal like that? If ya dont give one then dont post

Snooker is as boring as cricket.

Hw dare u, bring cricket down to snookers level.

I do admit cricket occasionally can be dull, but is a **** of a lot better for watching than snooker. But snooker is like watchin paint dry. Why people watch snooker, darts, golf, i dnt knw, fun 2 play, but not spectator sports.

Why people watch snooker, darts, golf, i dnt knw, fun 2 play, but not spectator sports.

Very true, although i will sometimes watch snooker, but this is when im super bored.

snookers alright i think, cricket is only good if its 20/20..test matches ARE like watchin paint dry. rowing is also very borin along with golf.

Hw dare u, bring cricket down to snookers level.

I do admit cricket occasionally can be dull, but is a **** of a lot better for watching than snooker. But snooker is like watchin paint dry. Why people watch snooker, darts, golf, i dnt knw, fun 2 play, but not spectator sports.

I can watch One Day International cricket, 20/20's a joke in my opinion. I can watch test matches whilst doing something else at the same time like pro evo or something. I can watch golf, snooker and darts but only on occasion as they can be exciting when you watch the best play.

I've watched bits and pieces. I have no idea who is winning or what round it is. I used to love watching it late at night when nothing else was on, but they havn't really shown much late night snooker this time :(

Same here, well when i was younger, now i have a PC to entertain me 24/sieben

i play snooker and on monday im goin in the english open juniors and ronnie o'sullivan will be there and i think higgins is gonna win...his break building is immense but i think selby may be the dark horse!

Come on Higgins, another scottish champion, we could now own tennis and snooker!

I'd like Higgins to win now cos I liked him when he won a few years ago and he hasn't done since...he also knocked Ronnie out who was my fav

Come on Higgins, another scottish champion, we could now own tennis and snooker!

how do the scots own tennis??....its only andy murray??...federer poos all over him :D