Snooker

played it a few times in arcades and stuff but i prefer playing pool :D

Snooker is the hardest sport in the world. massive respect for the skills of the pros.

Snooker is the hardest sport in the world. massive respect for the skills of the pros.

darts isnt too far off how the **** players like phil taylor get that many 180s i do not know

I enjoy playing but I'm shockingly poor at it compared to my friends. My highest break is 42 (full size table).

darts isnt too far off how the **** players like phil taylor get that many 180s i do not know

Snooker is Darts x 10 in difficulty. to get a perfect 147 in my lifetime would be a ******* achievement, O'Sullivan gets one every tournament.

Snooker is Darts x 10 in difficulty. to get a perfect 147 in my lifetime would be a ******* achievement, O'Sullivan gets one every tournament.

I think a 147 is comparable to a 9 Dart finish in darts. Hard to say which is the greater achievement.

love playing snooker but cant hit a break no more than 20 though lol still, is a good way to relax with a mateee and talk utter bollocks like me and my snooker partner do lol

I don't but i love watching it. And i agree with it being one of the hardest ''sport'' in the world. although it seems more of a hobby. My favorite player is Ali Carter.

I used to play all the time,i really enjoy it. I even played Alex Higgins once for a pint ;)

Yeah, love going down the snooker halls. Highest break is 55, I am by far the best player out of my mates though so it is hardly a challenge. Love having a game with my Dad, we have some epic matches :D O'Sullivan is brilliant. Anyone been watching the World Championship, is it?

Yeah, love going down the snooker halls. Highest break is 55, I am by far the best player out of my mates though so it is hardly a challenge. Love having a game with my Dad, we have some epic matches :D O'Sullivan is brilliant. Anyone been watching the World Championship, is it?
Yes i have been watching it quite a bit.

I agree O'Sullivan is a brilliant player but he is one miserable ****. Did anyone see his after match interview yesterday? what a *****.

I love a good bit of Snooker in my Hampshire home. Fun playing my Dad, often have some low scoring epic thrillers, I have a highest break of 61. But my Mum thinks all snooker players suck ***** (not really :D), so we can't watch it on TV :S.

I agree O'Sullivan is a brilliant player but he is one miserable ****. Did anyone see his after match interview yesterday? what a *****.
I saw the interview haha He makes me laugh, he doesnt really care about snooker yet he is the best at the game

Yeah I saw it but he has been like this since he was about 22. He reckons his game has been getting worse since then and he has been getting frustrated with himself a lot. Quite disappointing really seeing as he is one of snookers greatest ever.

Snooker is the best game in the world.This game is composed of full tricks that the players use in the game to beat the other.

I love to play snooker because it is so much interesting game.There are only two players and lot of thrill.