Snowing Conditions!

Joeuns

Reaction score
Im not sure if everyone knew this but did you know that somegames the pitch is covered in snow and a orange ball is used? Just went into a game and it happened!

borosnow1.jpg

Last edited:
Yes this can happen at winter time, in Russia more often ;)

Never use the 3d match engine, but don't recall seeing snow on the 2d on FM09, think I did on FM08 though.

I've had it happen quite a few times in northern Italy.

I've only seen it as Rosenberg in Norway...pretty swish

Never use the 3d match engine, but don't recall seeing snow on the 2d on FM09, think I did on FM08 though.

That doesn't matter, it happens on the 2D match engine too. Also in earlier FM versions, I recall it used to happen more often than now. Global warming?

when i was CSKA I saw it a few times

I think it looks class

does it happen in italy

it happens a lot with my hamtpon and richmond team due to fact no under ptich heating and not a single roof on stands

I read a post that says it's common in Northern Italy.

I believe it doesnt happen as often in the prem/championship teams as most have undersoil heating it kind of takes into account.

Lower league pitches get worse as the season wears on a lot more as well

yeah it happens in northern italy occasionally, not sure how much it happens for teams along the Apennines (mountain range running down through the peninsula).

Just played awat to genoa and it was snowing :D:D:D

looks deadly though

haha i think it looks ammazin when you score a goal in the snow with the orange ball :D