Stephen Gibbs

Reaction score
October 15, 2005
West Bromwich Albion 2-1 Arsenal
"Oh **** OFF!" Those were the words which came out of my mouth on the day West Brom beat Arsenal. I was thinking I could manage. And from that day, I set out to complete my coaching badges. And eventually, after trying my hardest I graduated eight years later. I earned my UEFA Pro License in 2009 and in 2013 I completed my FA Coaching License.
View attachment 335791
Sadly, I'm still applying for jobs.

woooow! i like the words you speak " Those were the words which came out of my mouth on the day West Brom beat Arsenal. I was thinking I could manage." goodluck with futher coaching

Good luck, if only it was that easy to gain coaching badges! :p

The Daily Times - Barnet purchased by Richard Branson
View attachment 336122
Today, the financial world was stunned as Virgin owner Richard Branson has announced he has purchased Barnet Football Club just after their relegation from the Football League. Branson had this to say:
"In May, Barnet were relegated from the Football League. After Virgin's sponsorship of Newcastle ended I wanted to remain in football and what better way to do it then to pump a huge amount of money into a non-league club. My intention is to oversee Barnet into the Premier League no matter how long it takes. All players and staff have been made redundant as the work starts here, I will seek to appoint a new manager in the coming days."

Last edited:
View attachment 336123
Stephen Gibbs appointed Barnet manager
Richard Branson never said he was going to appoint a world-class manager but a young and upcoming one he did. Stephen Gibbs has recently finished his coaching badges and was tipped for the Sheffield United job. Gibbs had this to say:
"When Richard Branson bought the club I was happy because I like Barnet and when I heard that the job was availible I thought I'd send in my application. When I got the call from Richard Branson about managing the club I went straight to Underhill to sign on the dotted line. I promise the Barnet fans that I won't let them down and winning the league is the bare minimum I intend to do while I'm here. I'm looking to rebuild the team thanks to the investment from the owners and a whole new team will be at Underhill next month."

Last edited:
October 15, 2005
West Bromwich Albion 2-1 Arsenal
"Oh **** OFF!" Those were the words which came out of my mouth on the day West Brom beat Arsenal. I was thinking I could manage. And from that day, I set out to complete my coaching badges. And eventually, after trying my hardest I graduated eight years later. I earned my UEFA Pro License in 2009 and in 2013 I completed my FA Coaching License.
View attachment 335791
Sadly, I'm still applying for jobs.

i completed my FA last year and still haven't found a job, just keep trying mate like me luck might be on our side soon :)