OllieGrocott

Reaction score
I've been playing FM now for a while, and I've found that this year I simply can't enjoy it. I've made numerous saves just to check out different teams, but the same things been happening every save.. When I watch the matches I find that I concede in every game, but when I holiday matches I can keep clean sheets. My recent save I've been using Man United and I can't seem to win a game when I watch it. I am rotating between 3 tactics just to see if anything works, I've also tried various shouts, but no luck! I've heard a few people are annoyed or not happy with the ME this year, but surely I shouldn't be getting draws and losses constantly when watching games..

It's more realistic. How Man Utd are doing currently :p

Haha.. Yeah, although not being able to get a win when watching the game stresses me out :(

I've had a similar experience, luckily it didn't cost me anything, I made alot of signings in Jan with Leamington in league 2 as my squad was paper thin (only signed backup/youngsters), then drew/lost ~70% of my remaining matches. I'd previously won pretty much every other match so far. Luckily I still won the league because of my good start.

i dont know how your doing poorly with man utd play a 4-2-3-1 with wingers and fix up your team bit by bit 1st add some experience then slowly start bringing thru regens i've only lost out on the league once and even then i won capital one cup & fa cup & i also done the quad in 1 season the way i set my team fullbacks on defend play with 2 wingers on attack attacking midfielder attack & depending on the striker either trequartista or advanced forward

If your assistant is doing better than you then look at the matches and analyse it so you can see where he is going right and where you aren't.

The game is harder, yes. But that is better. Long are the days of just plugging in a tactic and winning then bragging about winning trophies while you let someone else make you an ME exploiting tactic.

It has its faults (wingers not crossing, the gross amount of chances missed) but is very rewarding.

how about the tactic bar? does it fill up with "competent" stat? and then the team talk, does the team reacted well when you give them words?

i am exact different from you in real match i can hit real madrid in final. but in friendly the serie C team won 3-1 againts me in full team.