So, how is everyone getting on with FM20?

marvelsferb7

Reaction score
It's neary been a week since the beta drop and I am interested on people's saves so far. Who are you managing who have you signed.Text (optional)
I've started a beta save as Man United. Signed Sancho, Edouard, Dier, Alderweireld and James Maddision, Got rid of; Fred, Jones, Bailly, Matic and few other fringe others. Just played first game and won 1-0 so great start!tweakbox appvalley https://vlc.onl/

Last edited:
Beta drop? The game has been out for months mate.

I absolutely love it and still cannot get enough.

Just bought the game after skipping it for the past 5 years. Absolutely loving it. Just one thing that i couldnt fathom though, im playing as Heavitree United and we just got promoted to the Southwest peninsular league. On my FA Vase debut it seems that im the overwhelming favourite even with clubs that are in leagues higher than me. Used FM Genie to see their reputation and some clubs have 1k reputation while my club has only 350!

It's neary been a week since the beta drop and I am interested on people's saves so far. Who are you managing who have you signed.Text (optional)
I've started a beta save as Man United. Signed Sancho, Edouard, Dier, Alderweireld and James Maddision, Got rid of; Fred, Jones, Bailly, Matic and few other fringe others. Just played first game and won 1-0 so great start!

It's been like 8 months since FM20 came out, you been under a rock or something?

It's been like 8 months since FM20 came out, you been under a rock or something?
I think his wording isn't the clearest. I think he means since the free version of the game (for two weeks) stopped working? If not, I'm not sure haha.

Love the game, small match engine tweaks needed but not massively impacting the game