So I finally got FM

ajw

Reaction score
Well, a couple of weeks ago in fact. Hadn't bought it earlier due to lack of money, then shitloads of uni work in December/January, hence my disappearance from the site. Now I've got it however, and am failing miserably with Wrexham, I thought I'd start posting again and hopefully stick around. I know Kris has missed me :wub:

The game is much better than 09 imo, although i still don't use the 3d pitch! The tabs work well, as do most of the new features. This term's uni work is gona suffer...

Glad you finally got the game. I know what you mean about Uni work though. I've just played FM for this first time in a while even though I have a ton of work to be doing :(

Welcome back Ajw, not a bad time getting the game to be honest i havent played the game for a month now just been waiting for the january transfers patch to come out so nearly there.

You've made more comebacks than Rocky Balboa.

Aha good to have you back Andy. Avoid the Liverpool bashing threads and we will get on just fine :wub:

Lol no chance Kris...I bash Liverpool constructively anyway, with reason :p

You've made more comebacks than Rocky Balboa.

Well considering I've been around since the CMBase days, and not always had FM, it figures :p

Love you too Greg

I never saw you on the site when I joined last year, but welcome back :)

Welcome back mate,even though I don't know you as much.. :)

Welcome back Andy...think I remember reading a few of your threads around a year ago as I'm only back a few weeks too! Welcome back!