So I'm new here... :)

Crimsonfury

Reaction score
Hey everyone. New guy, feel free to rip into me. :p. Just feel like getting to know people.

Been playing fm since about 2010 i'd say...Just as 2011 came i had just started playing fm2010.
But had an on-off love with fm since This actually seems a bit awkward... Online awkwardness makes is much worse than real-life. Haha. So yeah, just wondering how everyone is/how their saves coming along :). Currently just started managing Crewe Alexandra. The lack of the depth in their squad is cringe-worthy!

Cheers -Crimsonfury.

alright mate, good luck with crewe- dario gradi style! im think of starting a man utd save at some point, but i always rage quit for most of my games. ive sometimes made the mistake of buying a notebook, and then only using a few pages of it before getting bored lol. good luck with ur game :)

Yeah, haha. I always do Crewe cos my friend does Burton. Sorta close to eachother. Just took a 7-0 drubbing from Wigan in the League Cup :(. Nick Powell's giving me a load of problems. He wants to be sold but noone wants him!

yeah why the **** did man united sign him? man city will get to spend billions on exotic spanish players, whilst fergie so far has found some **** striker from crewe that no-one wants! anyway good luck with the game, im never too bothered about the carling cup anyway- but then i always say that when ive lost. being a birmingham city fan i had a slightly different opinion when we wont a couple of seasons ago. who do you support?

Hi im new been playing football manager since 2006 started playing 2012 version thinking what team to be for a challange with a decent transfer budget to work on

Hi mate and welcome! Good look with your crewe save i am currently playing as my beloved united just starting 3rd season and have won every trophy so far over 3 seasons:D