rafc1907

Reaction score
and im being burnley so was just wondering who should i buy who should i sell as ive never generally started a game above league two before so recommend away people

i know about assulin being a free at the beginning of the game but wondering who else to buy and who to sell to free up more funds

have transfer budget of £2.5m and wage of £220k

i got promoted first season with burnley with 111 points i think, or 110 :/

anyway i recommend:
FREE: assulin, N'gadi, Demerit, A.Yakubu (RB), soukouna, kapo, brandy (he averaged 1 goal in 2 games until jan then i signed bothroyd and loaned him out)
COST: Griffiths (dundee - 1M - maybe less) strongly recommend, play him with paterson and the goals will come, Barthe (Litex - 120k or less) good solid cb for a decent price, low wages aswell
LOAN: Walker from spurs, keep cork, maybe kakuta if your short of attacking midfielders, also look at macheda as cover,

SELL: Iwelumo (as soon as possible to get top money for him) - hes not needed if you sign griffiths & macheda, Eckersly & Duff - just not good enough in my opinion and can get around 2M combined for the both of them, Mears - play walker & yakubu/alexander as backup - i got 2.8M from stoke, Dean Marney (mcdonald, cork, mccann are way better) - though i sold in jan when mccann came back from injury.

YOUTH: keep an eye out for kevin Long, think hes in reserves - stepped in well when i had an injury to walker
LOAN OUT: David edgar - you get a good loan fee & he increases in value (in prem i got 300k loan fee), Danny fox - loan unless you can get 2.5M+ which is sometimes possible,

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

also go for vinicius for free, play either him or demerit with bikey & get yakubu on a free to cover RB & CB.
Meaning you can sell cort or carlisle to raise funds

also sell wade elliot, get kakuta in on loan to replace him, or i used n'gadi. I didnt sell him first season when you can get 2M+ and ended up with him playing like 2 games and offloading him start of 2nd season for 300k

I thought about being Burnley, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it! <)

Matthew Booth- CB for 100k, 33 years old but a class act for championship side.

Katlego Mphela- ST for 250k, will bang the goals in for you.

Itumeleng Khune- GK for 250k, fantastic goal keeper only 23 years old.

I am burnley on a network game with my mate who is Forest

anyway..i signed macheda on loan, the midfield is class as it is and Carini (GK) and a good centre back of your choice to go with bikey, who is a beast...also sell Chris Eagles, i got 5 million for him and the fans were happy to see him go