So is the current iteration of the ME unbreakable?

marksj2

Reaction score
There's a lot of problems with it such as one on ones, amount of ccc', and taking advantage of long throws. But because of the wound down chance conversion, is the current ME unbreakable?

The match engine in the current state is like the fylth from my cigar.

There's a lot of problems with it such as one on ones, amount of ccc', and taking advantage of long throws. But because of the wound down chance conversion, is the current ME unbreakable?
I'm sure it's breakable somewhere, just haven't fully found it yet. At least there's a fair few tactics released that are pretty solid for the current patch.

Mate, i can`t even call this a ME ... even the Beta version was better.
Hope they fix it soon tho, FM20 as a game is better than 19, they just need to fix the bugs in the ME.

Mate, i can`t even call this a ME ... even the Beta version was better.
Hope they fix it soon tho, FM20 as a game is better than 19, they just need to fix the bugs in the ME.
Thanks for cutting to the chase crusho , few people nowdays do that especially around here! (y):sneaky:

i really cannot understand for the life of me, why this ME bulls... has to happen every year. how come it's somehow impossible to make iterations on the current ME over time. it really seems like they start all over every year. there is too little innovation is this game currently and has been for some year now. i bought this game every year since it was champ manager 95/96, but not gonna put more money into this game again before they make something worth the price.

It's not directly "breaking" it but I feel like if you got really good at corners then you would never lose because like two thirds of your crosses get blocked out for corners. If my strikers could put even half of the headers they win on frame...

The terrible conversion rate of one-on-ones is a blessing and a curse though, especially if your defenders are as bad at springing the offside trap as mine are...