quatro

Reaction score
Hey Guys. I love this game, however, I am getting battered week in week out

I am Stoke in the prem and nothing seems to work. Ive tried many tactics and I keep losing badly. I m currently 18th after 22 matches.

Also, I have tried to download some tactics on here but to no avail. Please help!!!:(

Many Thanks

Q

First of all , if you keep changing tactics your bound to lose. No matter how good the tactics are , if you keep changing , your squad will never adapt to them. You could try downloading Tactical Theorems '10 , I know it's last years but it's the same concept

Cheers Bud. So you reccomend trying a tactic and sticking to it? Maybe a few tweaks here and there? Also, any idea as to how to download some tactics onto the game itself?

Cheers

Q

Go to the downloads section of this site.
Find a tactic you think will suit the players' you already have ,
For this you will need Winrar or some program like that ,
Extract the file into
Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2011 / Tactics
Then go onto your tactics screen and import it , just fiddle with it abit if it doesn't completely suit your players.

I'm no one to be giving advice out, but I'd probably try to go with a very rigid and physical approach if I was Stoke. And make sure you keep using match preparation to see how your team is blending with the current tactic.

Or buy a 7'4 giant and just make him stand in the box waiting for you to get a throw-in :)

realize your team, listening your ***.manager advice and play your players in their natural position.
and the important thing is give your team time to blend each other