LewSpaz

Reaction score
Okay so I have noticed in my matches I am having around 20 shots in games that I should be winning, but only around 5 or 6 on target.

Is there anyway I can get my team to start hitting the target more and testing the keeper or does that just come down to my players attributes?
thanks

get players with better finishing and composure stats

Restrict the amount of long shots your team takes, that should improve your chances.

I almost always use the shout "Work ball into the box". Using it should solve your problem partially. Try to unlearn PPMs "Shoots from Distance". Additionally do the following:

- For any player who has horrible long shots, manually set them to take long shots rarely. I would put anyone with LS less than 12 in this category. They seem really inefficient in this game.

- For someone with very high LS, you may want to manually set them to take long shots sometimes or frequently. I would also suggest high Technique at the very least. But if this guy has high passing, creativity and flair I would rather have him pass. Too many decisions, I know, but there is no one size fits all here.