maccya

Reaction score
Is anyone else experiencing a large influx of wonder goals being scored for and against them?

I seem to have like 3 every match, loads off the underside of the crossbar (Enner Valencia Style) and loads and loads of screamers that go top bins. I must say that the goalie animations make everything ten times better. The dives, the palms away and even the jumps are really fluid and lifelike. When I see one of those bangers fly in, I can actually admit defeat and say that was a moment of magic and look to stop it from becoming a routine
But anyways, why so many wonder goals?

Is anyone else experiencing a large influx of wonder goals being scored for and against them?

I seem to have like 3 every match, loads off the underside of the crossbar (Enner Valencia Style) and loads and loads of screamers that go top bins. I must say that the goalie animations make everything ten times better. The dives, the palms away and even the jumps are really fluid and lifelike. When I see one of those bangers fly in, I can actually admit defeat and say that was a moment of magic and look to stop it from becoming a routine
But anyways, why so many wonder goals?

really sounds like you're giving the midfield too much time in midfield. if they have the opportunity to shoot without being pressured, you're inviting long-range screamers.

can't be sure without seeing your tactic though.