Voodomonster

Reaction score
So I didn't know where to post This so I thought I'd try here as I guess its tactical related. I'm Leicester and doing really well this far. However playing away at Everton and we dominate them. However we loose. 4-0. Here's the stats. Everton 6 shots 5 on target and four goals.
Leicester 39 shots 17 on target and 0 goals. I mean how??? Is this a game thing or is this a tactical thing on my behalf? How can you dominate like that and not score. More to the point how can they score with almost every shot?

So I didn't know where to post This so I thought I'd try here as I guess its tactical related. I'm Leicester and doing really well this far. However playing away at Everton and we dominate them. However we loose. 4-0. Here's the stats. Everton 6 shots 5 on target and four goals.
Leicester 39 shots 17 on target and 0 goals. I mean how??? Is this a game thing or is this a tactical thing on my behalf? How can you dominate like that and not score. More to the point how can they score with almost every shot?
Post your entire tactical setup at the very least. The full stat page of that game would help too. If they're giving up 4 goals in 6 shots, you're probably too open. How did they score?

Last edited:

try the following approach: when you aren't making enough shots on target, assistant warns you to work ball into box. Compensating. If you don't have decent possession, he warns you to retain possession. Compensating again. If you get dominated in the air or crossess arent working, he warns you to do whipped crossess. Compensating again. So my idea is to try compensate everything. For example if you use a more agressive mentality, you play a higher line, more width, close down more, higher tempo, more expressive, more agressive tackles, you make more shots and so on. So simply compensate all that with TI's. Do the reverse of your mentality, less agressive TI's for more agressive mentality, and more agressive TI's with less agressive mentality.