so rooney is such a baby were now?

lazlow

Reaction score
Ok so waynes sulking on my save and said he wants new challanges he hasnt played that cracking realy so i sold him, basicly got sick of his constant moaning ,so last time he threw his toys out of the cot i sold him to spurs got 40 mill for him but the question is were to turn now for a replacement ?

I have Erick torres but hes out on loan i was thinking lukaku maybe but not sure maybe higuain? i am basicly looking for a DLF support.

Ps since i sold rooney hes smacking goals in every game while i wait for his transfer to go through...go figure

You are going to need a complete forward I believe. The most obvious one would be Neymar, but also Leandro Damiao (Target Man). They would be my choices depending how you wanted to go.

Well neymar i play as IF on the left ,played him a few times in the same slot as rooney but i just dont see him doing anything and Leandro Damiao signed for liverpool so could cause a problem :p

Yeah thats the best position I think for Neymar IF (left). Rooneys class on this game.

Erm well Falcao / Gomez / Gamerio.

Ok so waynes sulking on my save and said he wants new challanges he hasnt played that cracking realy so i sold him, basicly got sick of his constant moaning ,so last time he threw his toys out of the cot i sold him to spurs got 40 mill for him but the question is were to turn now for a replacement ?

I have Erick torres but hes out on loan i was thinking lukaku maybe but not sure maybe higuain? i am basicly looking for a DLF support.

lazlow;1579018]Ps since i sold rooney hes smacking goals in every game while i wait for his transfer to go through...go figure

Big mistake.

I also forgot to mention Ruben Rochina (DLF) Class if trained right.

Yeah thats the best position I think for Neymar IF (left). Rooneys class on this game.

Erm well Falcao / Gomez / Gamerio.

Falcao - Poacher
Gomez - Would cost you an arm and a leg to price away from Bayern.
Gamerio - Also a Poacher

Yeh i realise its a mistake to sell him but every save i play hes like this after a few years manage to talk him out of it a few times now im just sick of him whining.

Falcao can also play complete forward and Gamerio can also play target man. He's limited to what he can buy because most of them have moved. Also maybe Llorente

Yeh i realise its a mistake to sell him but every save i play hes like this after a few years manage to talk him out of it a few times now im just sick of him whining.

Did you give him Player Instruction's? If not then that's the reason behind his poor performances.

WHY THE **** ON EARTH WOULD YOU WANT TO SELL WAZZA ????? Guess what, the only replacement for Wayne Rooney, IS WAYNE ROONEY !!!!!

Now that you made the mistake and sold him, get Falcao !!!

God, Gameiro, is it that hard to write? Search Gamerio ingame, lemme know what you get.

Neeways, OP, you should get Falcao.

Try Damiao, Lewandowski, Jordan Ayew, or Aguero (if you can get him)

take a look at yanis tafer from lyon
also robert lewondonski from BVB .

Well I don't have any problem with rooney, been a star player for me most of the game but keep getting injured......and yeah i agree BIG MISTAKE to sell rooney.......he will come back and score goals against you now