so stuck its untrue

hammer

Reaction score
ok ok this is the story so far, started unemployed got offered job s at ipswhich but would only give me 500k to spend, this was in september, then i declared my interest in the villareal job after the current dude was in the dog house. a month later they offered me the job. my first game was against anderlecht in the champions league group stage, then it went wrong. i played 2 matches which i thought ahh easy wins here, drew 0-0 and lost 1-0, both games my strikers were so bad its untrue. nihat and rossi wort strike partnership i've had. the next game i beat valencia 1-0 so lucky to do so though nihat got on the score sheet but missed a bomb of chances. now its transfer window lucky me i can finally spend my 22 million pounds. i bought park-ji sung, hamir altintop and nuri sahin. all for a combined fee of 13.6 million pounds. then offered senna to clubs for 10 million, got about 25 offeres back straight away, i did the same with nihat this time for 14 million. GREAT NEWS an extra 24 million to spend so i should have around 40 million to spend if i include the sales of the 'dead wood'.

so i go on to looking for strikers. went for roque santa cruz, but they wanted 25 million, agreed a deal for keirrison and milevskyi , but i have already got 3 non-european players. bummer. then i went for pandev from lazio, i think i can get him for 13 million but unsure about how good he is.

then i thought well if i sell one of my current foreign player then i can get either keirrison or malevskyi. WHICH ONE SHOULD I CHOOSE? :S

and this is just attack lol

need a RB, 2 CB's and i'm unsure whether to sell capdevilla and bring in a younger LB???????? HELP

then i just realise after selling most of my best players that i am still in the champions league :mad: can you re register players after the group stage?

PLEASE HELP this is doing my head in ever since i got my GCSE's <!-- / message -->

Last edited:
Shouldnt have sold Senna imo, dont sell Capdevilla, itll just cause more problems unless you get a good price for him in which case i recommend De Ceglie - hes Italian and a great prospect and VERY consistent
Id hold out and not sign Kerrison or Malevskyi and instead buy a quality foreigner and just buy Balotelli or something?

RB - Santon? Not sure of his price though. Rafinha from my personal expierence is great and can buy bought cheap tho hes Brazilian :(
CB - Check teams like Man City who are buying large, they will be selling

Sorry i cant recommend more but most of my team is foreign, ie, at CB i got Fazio, Colocchini and Sakho :L

sounds like your in a bit of a pickle, well if a player has played in the champs league that season which most good players will have i dont believe they can play i could be wrong, if you sold one of the foreign players i would defo sign keirrison i've never used maleveskyi but when ever i have used keirrison hes had a ratio of a goal ever other game

thanks mate. i'll have a buthcers at de cigile and rafinha and see if they have european permits. since the first posti have put a bid in for behrami as he can play RB and RM so thats saves me buying backup for midfield. ic

i have bid 3.5 mill on santon and waiting for a reply, sent a scout to try and get a rought estimate on price, also waiting for a reply, i tried to sign him when i was with feyenord but they wanted 18 million hopefully it won't be that much.

i am on.lygoing to sell capdevilla if i can get someone else in as he as 31 now and i think his value will fall rapidly after this season. same reason i sold senna.

thanks mate. i'll keep you updated

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

sounds like your in a bit of a pickle, well if a player has played in the champs league that season which most good players will have i dont believe they can play i could be wrong, if you sold one of the foreign players i would defo sign keirrison i've never used maleveskyi but when ever i have used keirrison hes had a ratio of a goal ever other game

yes i looked at both and malevskyi has much better stats and is 6ft3 and seeing as though rossi is only 5ft 8 i favoured the height. i'll keep all players on ma shortlist and just work from there. thanks guys.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

man city aint been up to much lol best play ther have left over is richard dunne

errr i'd selll to get keirrison and errm rb i'd get sum1 like santon, maybe even mica richards would be available for around 10-15 mil usually he would boss at rb and at cb id look at ernglish cubs and youngsters but a big bossy centre half would be good i guess

how good is cavenghi?

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

GREAT NEWS!! real madrid who bought nihat off me for 14 million put the transfer date for next summer. yet i have still revieved the 14 million that means i can either carry on trying to find 2 strikers or justt buy one. only trouble is i am heavily thinking about pandev and balotelli who i'm in negotiations with.

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

balotelli isn't interested

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

jesus christ inter just offered 20 million for rossi

WHAT SHALL I DO I???

i'm getting really fustrated now, everytime i decide on something something happens so that i'm back where i started

hahah, ok dude, the best thing to do is sell dead wood! keep Rossi or re negotiate with Inter for say 12 million and Bolatelli! praise Bolatelli alot!! this may help!
for a CB i would definately recommend Rusol from Dnipro - has amazing CB stats and is onyl 25-26!
and he wont be foreign!
if you have older updates, try Vermaelen from Ajax/Arsenal he is really good too!can cover for LB too!
as for Strikers i would suggest getting a Rotation player like Siname Pongolle or try Gignac, he is class!
Roberto Soldado is great too!
all European so that helps too!
if you want to get NON EU i would suggest definately trying for Nilmar, Diogo or Marquinhos!

ok for CB as i said Rusol is great and cheap! Onyewu has boss stats too, but is Non Eu, Jagielka has great stats and is relatively cheap, wont be Cup Tied either! Lescott, for Non Eu players that i would justify having for a Non Eu player would be:
Miranda, Leo, David, Adeilson, Ponce, Colliccini, David Luiz, Breno, Subotic, Thiago Silva, brazillian Cb from Benfica, forgot his name Sidnei :D Steven Taylor (EU)

dont sell Senna if you have already, he is great! but to replace him if you have i would suggest Ramies or Hernanes! worth the Non Eu status in my books!

ok for RB i would suggest Santon as a young back up.
Mikael Chreitien from Nancy Lorraine is great, he is Morroccan though, but worht it!
Glen Johnosn, Cheick Gueye, Azipuleto or something, Barragan is a good cheap alternative too!
for 1st team starting i would say Snra, Richards, Chreitein.

Cavenaghi is ok, not worth Non Eu though, Cardozo is great, the young striker from Palermo, forgot his name, he is good!

Nuri is a great CM, i love him!
you can try this list of mine i created there are some good players on here that are not really mentioned in these formus, i have not updated it for a while so players like Rusol etc are not on here, i would suggest Yussuf and Diakhate as CB! yefimov is also class! Caner Erkin and Torbinsky - Lokomotiv Moskow as AML are class too!

hope this helps dude!View attachment 10537