Reaction score
I started a save with Real Madrid, and I was certain I would get to december and get a boost to my transfer budget, which... I did.

View attachment 439437

So, who to sign, I could do with a new RB so I can start playing Sergio Ramos in CB, I need a CM who is either a BBM or DLP. Or both. Also a GK, AMR, and AML as IF.

You should upload this save! I would imagine a few people would like to play.

Not sure how much he is in the first season, but Axel Witsel is a good BBM. I picked him up for 14.75 Mil in 2016/17.

If I were you, I would buy quite a few players for the future.

First players that come to my mind:

Abdellhak Nouri
Doria
Eder Alvarez Balanta
Mario Purgliese

Call me crazy, but go check your finances and see how much you can afford to spend. Spending ?250M in one window might get you into trouble in UEFA Champions League finacial fair play, or potentially leaving you with nothing to spend for a few years since the club will be broke.

Edit: Not trying to be a killjoy, just think it's worth saying as you may regret spending the money in later seasons and it'd be a sad way to ruin a save.

Arturo Vidal is a good BBM, and is that budget for real? Thinking of starting a Madrid save for that kind of money.

Arturo Vidal is a good BBM, and is that budget for real? Thinking of starting a Madrid save for that kind of money.

Yeah, I don't really know what happened, I had a save with them before and I did get extra budget, ~30 Million so the average I'd imagine. As someone else mentioned, it would be all of the finances, so I'm just going to make good signings and try not to spend it all.

I got Paul Pogba first season with United for 35.5 million, he is a solid CM and develops into a fantastic BBM. Real Madrid is already pretty solid, who are you trying to replace?

I got Paul Pogba first season with United for 35.5 million, he is a solid CM and develops into a fantastic BBM. Real Madrid is already pretty solid, who are you trying to replace?

Not necessarily for this season, but I want a future star GK to replace Casillas, annnnd Ronaldo and Shaqiri are NOT playing well as IF. Also Alonso is getting on a bit.

GK - Francesco Bardi. Or Jack Butland. Both young, and phenomenal players. You *could* try getting De Gea ofc, but I highly doubt United will want to sell him.

RB - Phil Jones. Gino Peruzzi. Danilo. All 3 are outstanding at RB, and you won't go wrong, no matter who you pick. Rafael is the best RB ofc, but he won't be for sale.

For the future - CB - Doria and Umtiti. Both are monsters. And Umtiti should be cheap after the first season. Pair them up with Varane, and you won't need anything in CB for years to come.

DLP - Koke. James Ward-Prowse. Verratti. They are excellent. But I'm guessing Koke is not an option as Athletico won't sell to you. Ward-Prowse is brilliant as a DLP, and wins me lots of games. Pogba is outstanding ofc, but his 'Shoots from Distance' is a killjoy in the initial 4-5 years.

AML - Too many option.. T_T But for the best, I'd say Julian Draxler, Stephan El Shaarawy and Lorenzo Insigne. You already have Bale and Ronaldo, so not sure why you'd want someone else though.

AMR - Erik Lamela. Wilfried Zaha. Both are excellent.

Would be awesome if you could upload that save though xD