IMHO it was 4-1-2-3 DM Control/Fluid - AC Milan unbeaten in the league, three defeats all season (Arsenal and Barca in CL & Napoli in CI Final) and a Europa League trophy.

IMHO it was 4-1-2-3 DM Control/Fluid - AC Milan unbeaten in the league, three defeats all season (Arsenal and Barca in CL & Napoli in CI Final) and a Europa League trophy.

Can you please share the tactic? Or at least, if possible, tell which topic is related to this one?
THank you

I don't have it anymore sorry - I've never been 'one tactic fits all' FM player. I moved clubs, went to Liverpool, which demanded a different tactical approach.
In essence, it was a Control/Fluid mentality and shape. Ital Serie A is quite a 'defensive' league so my aim was to keep the ball just outside the attacking third until space opened up.

AML/R were one Winger/Attack, one IF/Support - although I would play with this combination depending on opposition and how the match was playing out.

Midfield, at it's core was DLP in the DM position, I had Biglia who was superb. The two CMs were a combination of Mez, BBM, or AP depending on opposition and match situation, I preferred to have one Cm on Support, one on Attack - also player availability.

Defenders were either two BPDs or one BPD and one CD, both on Defend duty and the FBs were adjusted match by match as well, generally though, most common was FB/S if the AML?R were on attack, and FB/A or WB/S if playing behind an IF.

ST were usually AF/A, or CF/A

Solid defensively, possession for large parts of the game, and exploiting the gaps when available. Not the most exciting to watch, but it was Italy, and up against a lot of very bottom-heavy formations where space in the attacking third was very hard to come by.

The key though was the Fluid shape.