tuffboy

Reaction score
I will start a new game in the best club in the world, Benfica!
And i wil have a project to have 100% players portuguese, it will be hard win everything but i have time :D
So, to help me i need a beast tactic, e have been seeing, UNREAL! Sir Goalalot , Gamebreaker Z and The Locksmith , do you recommend any of them ? or others?
TY

Gamebreaker Z is the way to succes!! :D
i try in my man city save, i put tatic in middle of the season, i have a super b time and only win 3-2 against plymouth and they have more shots than me, i fell disapointed. but maybe give a try

unreal is the best tactic/tactic set for fm14 (that's available on fm-base)

anyone who says otherwise is just being biased or doesn't understand how to use unreal or had a lot of luck with another tactic

it is simply a superior tactic to the others out there

if you want to try a more traditional formation, the chicken run tactic on the first page of this forum from fm-korea has been giving me great success, not as good as unreal but i felt like playing a new save with a different shape, to get to try different types of players

I think "Monstrous 4-2-3-1 Plug and Play" is the best. It's the same creator as the "Unreal" tactic, so you can be trusted it's good. I also think "Unreal" is good, but I prefer the formation better in "Monstrous" as well as you don't need to think about players who is able to play LWB and LM for an example, since you need to switch between those tactics on that site. "The Monstrous" is PlugnPlay and will easily achieve success with any team.

unreal is the best tactic/tactic set for fm14 (that's available on fm-base)

anyone who says otherwise is just being biased or doesn't understand how to use unreal or had a lot of luck with another tactic

it is simply a superior tactic to the others out there

if you want to try a more traditional formation, the chicken run tactic on the first page of this forum from fm-korea has been giving me great success, not as good as unreal but i felt like playing a new save with a different shape, to get to try different types of players

yes e see chiken run too, but read that korean tactics only work for koreans, if you know what i mean :p
i always love tatics with wingers, but if for sucess i need to play withou them...i play :)

I think "Monstrous 4-2-3-1 Plug and Play" is the best. It's the same creator as the "Unreal" tactic, so you can be trusted it's good. I also think "Unreal" is good, but I prefer the formation better in "Monstrous" as well as you don't need to think about players who is able to play LWB and LM for an example, since you need to switch between those tactics on that site. "The Monstrous" is PlugnPlay and will easily achieve success with any team.
in my last save with man city, i use monstrous and at the beginnig i dominated every games, but whe febreuary cames i simply begin draw and lose a lot of matchs..

My advice is to try Bagdad cowboy SP V2 ,it still works for me very well,very good defense en passing style, i use this tactic for 4seasons now! only for away matches i change it from control to counter

My advice is to try Bagdad cowboy SP V2 ,it still works for me very well,very good defense en passing style, i use this tactic for 4seasons now! only for away matches i change it from control to counter
never see this tatic, have a link of thread? cant find

The Locksmith MrH tweak most compleate tactic very good defence and in all tests on fmbase site thic tactic always is top3
sry english

If you ask me, at current moment i would say that Unreal is without shadow of a doubt the tactic that will make you feel the closest to managing a real club in real life.
It forces you to make decissions throughout the game, and it simply impossible to not do well unless you play fm like you did back in the good 'ol CM days :p

The only thing i dident like with Unreal is that it forces you to focus on counter nomather what opponent you got, but thats not necessary a bad thing.

I had great resoults with it, and coculd have had even greater if i did not do a few bad judgement calls.

If you want a solid all over tactic, i would say Goalalot is the thing to go for at the moment.

Locksmith MRH tweak is a must to have in 3rd tactic slot regarless of what you choose, unless you go for the Unreal experience.

So long story short i would recomment:

1.Goalalot
2.Unreal (experience)
3.Van Gaal (if you want to play like van gaal does)

Best tread to read: Jassar's

The **** was here...

^I second that. Never had so much fun for a while with that tactic. Currently winning the Premier League with Swansea, only made 2 signings for the defense. Bony is ripping teams apart.