So who's got the best Brain for corner set up??.. I'm struggling

Parkerjay1981

Reaction score
Spent more than I should on setting up corners.. Iv yet to score from one.. Really don't know what the problem is.. NoI don't know how to put my tactics on here no good with computers.. A few tips would really help.. A few goals here and there can change a season.. Cheers guys

I'm not sure whether the corner tactics should be classed as 'Dark Arts' , 'Random Occurence' , 'Skilfull Creation' or 'Black Magic' myself.

At the moment, I am 'testing' a few things with corners, from the Left side I have my own tactics, one Far Post, one Near Post and one 'Mixed' delivery. From the right I have left as default. Five or six games in and no discernable difference at all.

Earlier iterations of the game did have a few 'magic' routines if you had the players, but as a general rule, I try and deliver an in-swinging corner if I want it in the box. My best players based on Heading and Jumping Reach are set to attack or stand in the area it's delivered to. Best Long Shots attribute lurks on the edge of the box.

I don't have any specific ideas as far as setup but I've had the most success with balls delivered to the far post (or flicked on from the near post). I just started with the default setup and tinkered as I saw what was and wasn't working.

So much does depend on the players you have available, how good at winning the headers they are etc How good is the taker at delivering?