So..

Jack

Castaway
Reaction score
My names Jack, just thought id write on here to see if i can get to know some people on this site! I come on to look at the tactics and stuff, see how people are doin on the stories etc and have a go at the challenges, but i never really get involved with the forums..

looking to make friends on here and that! will try to post when i get time off from uni (being a student isnt that easy hahaha)

welcome to the fanstastic community, fm-base!!

cheers mate! Ay see youre a Boro fan.. did you enjoy the 5-1 stuffing of QPR??!

Welcome to our community mate. <)

Cheers mate! your boys took a beating from forest a few weeks back, remember that? ;) hahaha

Who's on a 6 game winning streak now? |) Forest are doing really well now though.

QPR? they got the **** kicked out of em the weekend
Forrest are playing unreal though
Aswell as that, they wouldnt have lost if I was in charge

Who's on a 6 game winning streak now? |) Forest are doing really well now though.

unbeaten in 11 is it? 4-1 against donny and 5-1 against leicester.. your lads are running away with it though. We'll do you a favour and hammer west brom when the time comes haha<)

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

QPR? they got the **** kicked out of em the weekend
Forrest are playing unreal though
Aswell as that, they wouldnt have lost if I was in charge

i wasnt expecting boro to get 5 against QPR to be honest, dont think any of us were!

unbeaten in 11 is it? 4-1 against donny and 5-1 against leicester.. your lads are running away with it though. We'll do you a favour and hammer west brom when the time comes haha<)=

Looking forward to that. ^^)