CharlieHouse

Reaction score
View attachment 459434

Crystal Palace - Soaring Above Relegation

My first save for FM14 and I hoping it's going to be both a long and successful one. I will be posting regular updates about my progress with Crystal Palace. A quick background to the club: They are a London side, they have newly been promoted up to the Barclays Premier League, they play their home games at Selhurst Park and they don't have many trophies through their long history.

My Aims: 1-3 Seasons
*Secure Our Prem
ier League Place*
*Become A Mi
d-table Team*
*Sign Quali
ty Players*

My Aims: 4
-10 Seasons
*Win The Cap
ital One Cup*
*Win The
FA Cup*
*Become A
Club Legend*

The Board's Aim F
or The First Season
*Survive
Relegation*

Transfer
s So Far!
*Thomas Ince* (3.6mill)

View attachment 459405

Last Season's Success

Next Update To Follow!

View attachment 459271

Crystal Palace - Soaring Above Relegation

August 2013/14

View attachment 459267

Not a bad performance in our first Barclays Premier League and we maybe could of won it but i'am proud of the lads and the performance showed we can compete with established premiership sides.

View attachment 459266

A great victory in our first London derby in the premiership as we dominated the whole game and Marouane Chamakh got his second goal in two games.

View attachment 459265

A very dominate win against Stanley with Chamakh got another goal this time from the penalty spot and Tom Ince picked up his first goal for the club and Delaney got our third to mark a great performance by the team.

View attachment 459264

A very annoying defeat as we played amazingly and kept Arsenal out for 90 minutes until Monreal came up and ruined our thunder but never the less a great performance by the team and it gives me confidence for when we play big teams at Selhurst Park.

View attachment 459250
Predicted League Finish: 20th Current League Position: 12th

View attachment 459249

A decent start to our Barclays Premier League campaign but we have some huge games coming up which I don't expect to win against the likes of Manchester City but hopeful we can stay out of the dreaded relegation zone.

August Form - LWWL

Player Of The Month

View attachment 459245

Marouane Chamakh with three goals in his first four games for the club he will be our main threat up front and with the support of new signings Thomas Ince and Jordi Gomez supplying him ammunition he looks like he will be a great player for the club.

Transfers

IN

View attachment 459232

Two nice signings as we needed a stronger attacking left midfielder and we need a better attacking midfielder and if Jordi G?mez is a success I will sign him permanently!

OUT

View attachment 459228

Loaned the majority of our young players out for first team experience!

View attachment 459225

Can We Make Selhurst Park A Fortress?

September Update To Follow!

Last edited:
I like the colour contrasts in the Palace colours. It's very catchy!