Soccer Aid

• Thread starter Thread starter kjg1995
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 161
  • Views Views 11K
What a Match!!!!

Good evening of entertainment there....:)

No surprise, England losing on penalties.

Theakston was both the best and worst goalkeeper in the world today. 8-|

that defo made my night, great entertainment. theakston is a tank in goal, well played him :P

woody harrelson deserves his twinky now ;)

great game and good entertainment there should be more events like this

What? Did you even watch the second half? oO)

Yes, and what? Seaman was impressive in the first half when he played and when Theakston played he made a few good saves but made an equal amount of dreadful blunders. Plus with Seaman in goal we would have won on penalties AND Seaman didn't concede whereas Theakston let in 2.

Yes, and what? Seaman was impressive in the first half when he played and when Theakston played he made a few good saves but made an equal amount of dreadful blunders. Plus with Seaman in goal we would have won on penalties AND Seaman didn't concede whereas Theakston let in 2.

Seaman did jack ****.. I don't think he even made one save, and he just ran out the box and misjudged the ball.. I respect your opinion but anyone would agree Theakston was the better keeper, and we really shouldn't be arguing over a charity match. Plus, Theakston let 2 in, yes, but could he have done anything about it? Doubtful.

yes but theakston has played 3 times in 4 years and seaman was a world class goalie :S

Theakston was a beast at saving the good penalties, when a **** one was kicked he couldn't save it for **** XD

yes but theakston has played 3 times in 4 years and seaman was a world class goalie :S

Exactly my point if we want to be as silly as to say 'Theakston for England!' then we might as well bring Seaman out of retirement instead.

Was great to watch was like something out of a film with Woody Harrleson scoring the winner. But was glad to see the players werent bad loosers. And was all for a good cause. Good on all the guys who took part even tho some were totally **** lol. And well done to everyone who donated aswell.

Pardon. Did you watch the 2002 W/C?

Exactly my point if we want to be as silly as to say 'Theakston for England!' then we might as well bring Seaman out of retirement instead.
Sorry but you can clearly not take any banter or jokes on board, stop whining on so many threads please

Because Jamie Theakston as england GK is a joke cos hes not a footballer. Duh?!?! Grow Up Mate

Could anyone tell me who the ref was by any chance? Cheers ;)
His name escapes me right now, but its the guy who retired with the bold head and crazy eyes, should clear it up, he was like the best referee.

Last edited:
Collina for the first half, and that **** Clattenburg after the interval,

Back