LgsLord32

Reaction score
If you type Soccer AM into the search bar, a team appears with all the TV Show cast and more as well as their pictures and the soccer am logo!

Best. Easter. Egg. Ever.

Ahaha that's freaking sick. Gunna check this out :p

The Soccer AM regulars are immortalised in the computer game Football Manager 2005, as an unmanageable team called The Badgers. Amongst the 'players' are Rocket, Tubes, Sheephead, Paul Dalglish, Fenners, Phil Neal, John Wark and of course, Tim Lovejoy himself. All of the players can be signed by the player.

Heartbroken :'(
tubestransferscontracts.png

The Soccer AM regulars are immortalised in the computer game Football Manager 2005, as an unmanageable team called The Badgers. Amongst the 'players' are Rocket, Tubes, Sheephead, Paul Dalglish, Fenners, Phil Neal, John Wark and of course, Tim Lovejoy himself. All of the players can be signed by the player.

And "Baby Elvis."

I might sign Trev for my Sunderland team. :D

When it comes out i will be placing them into the blue square south!!!!

i'm surprised no-ones strated up the demo as england manager and called them all up to the national team yet, i'm sure they would get a good result for us against holland.

Why hello there Soccer Am Physio.

I am in need of some medical attention.

Tubes scored 2 goals on his debut in the champions league against Bayern Munich for me on FM05. I played him every game but unfortunately he finished the season wih an average rating of about 4.

Signed Rushden as a coach for me, has attacking 20 for coaching lol.

are there any more funny ''fake'' mock teams like this ?

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Can you manager ''Soccer AM'' ?

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Can you manager ''Soccer AM'' ?

I just signed chris, trev and max rushden as coaches and they are all pretty good. i think chris has 16 and 18 for attacking and defending