Soccermanager.com?

Steven Dodds

Reaction score
Just wondering does anyone still play Soccermanager.com, it has been out there for ages and is still more addictive than ever just like Football Manager.

If you have never heard of Soccermanager it is an online manager game where you take over a team or however many you are allowed to and basically it is just the same as FM except games are every 3 days I think and you have to do your tactics before the games e.g Subs, formation changes etc...

I would highly recommend you sign up

if you have got it add me my name is Samir Nasri. I am a Gold Member and have my own league

I used to play until I didn't log on for 30 days.. Had Wigan for about 3 years (10+ seasons) and a couple other teams in leagues that my friends were in. Might re-start up again, was doing well with my Wigan team, highest finish being 4th in the premier league.

Used to play it donkey's years ago. Always got annoyed because not being a Gold member meant if you were allowed into a league then you'd have to settle for a shitpiece team. Would probably 'play' if there was an FM-Base League but apart from that, neh.