Societa Sportiva Palestra Italia

Status
Not open for further replies.

eduliguori

Reaction score
Edited new game from Serie C2/C

The team is based at Turin, Italy
Formed by giants veterans and looking to build with talented youth to reach Serie A glory.

Arena Pirelli has 30,000 seats and the chairman resources have kept the team strong and going.

After one and a half season (2012), we are third at Serie C1/A and challenging for promotion to Serie B with the following squad:

GK Cudicini/Securin
DR Zambrotta/Zinni
DC Nesta/Bellusci
DC Matterazzi/Gustavo
DL Antonini/Mattola
DMC Crisetig/Boldoni
MC Gattuso/Swaalaby
MC Ambrosini/Verdi
AMC Perrotta/Petrucci
ST Inzaghi/Macheda
FC Del Piero/Ragatzu

The veterans quite often stay off for weeks due injury, even thou we are surviving, their class (techs attributes) surpass the awful physical stats.

The youth is learning and the objective of the game is to arrive Serie A with some history and fan base, then things will become more real as most of the 'edited' players choice will finally be retired.

To the LLM that don't understand it, the real challenge was not to make the club grow in stature, but to cross the first 3/4 seasons building a reputation and history to finally play at top flight with a team that doesn't belong to the game.

Usually I don't like to pick Lazio or Juve, etc. My natural feelings about the team damage the game play. I like to play with the neutral and stay loyal (just refused Lazio job).

The fun starts when you're up there and have to survive against the giants.

Well, that's my way of doing.

If you do have interest I can post more about this development.

From the youth players Ragatzu was amazing at SerieC2, but is struggling now.

Mattola is a great left full back, he is leaving Antonini on bench easilly) and Bellusci will soon confirm Nesta was the worst choice from the veterans picked at start.

Del Piero surprises me as his values for stamina, pace and strenght are all bellow 8, even thou he still got magic.

First season Ambrosini led the midfield, now Gattuso seems happier and more determinant.

Matterazzi lasts for every match despite his attributes falling down, Zambrotta rarely plays and is always injured.

Macheda is a pain, wants to leave, complains all the time, but is finally getting in form and making Inzaghi just a shadow reserve.

more to follow...

Use the blog system for this kind of thing. To easily move your post to blog format, press the 'Blog this Post' button at the bottom left of your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.